MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Passive Ring Modulator & Craig Anderton RM Questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Passive Ring Modulator & Craig Anderton RM Questions
shadmock
Hello,

I have a couple questions regarding a passive ring modulator and a Craig Anderton Electronic Projects for Musicians Ring modulator.

1) I built the Passive RM (PRM) 13 years ago from a kit and can't find any notes on the specifics to the components, but it has (8) 1N34A Germanium diodes and 2 mini transformers (Mouser value unknown). My question: Can this PRM be inter patched with my Paia 9700 or any Frac Rack style modules (+/-15v to +/-18v) without any CV damage to the PRM circuit? In the past I've only put audio output signals through it-nothing with Volts---I'm new to the modular world, so hope this isn't a common sense thing I've overlooked... cool

2) I built the Ring Modulator (RMCA) from Craig Anderton's book Electronic Projects for Musicians around the same time as the passive RM and dusted it off recently. I noticed the 4 pin connector spot on the pcb... a question came to mind: could this RMCA be turned into a module to work with a Frac Rack system? Just wondered if this would be possible with an adapter power cable....

Any insight will be greatly appreciated-if these can be stuffed into my "in- progress" system [(+/15V) with 800mA Blacet PS] that would be AWESOME!!!!

That's it for the questions....at least for tonight!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1