MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

39 seconds of baroque polyphonic modular madness
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author 39 seconds of baroque polyphonic modular madness
robotmakers
Dear Internet,
    - 4 contrasting modular voices (only one is Moog)
    - played live while kneeling on the floor on a 3 octave keyboard perched on a stool
    - quit while presumed ahead after 39 seconds

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Roger
JohnLRice
Excellent! applause I think I'll post this in that GearSlutz thread that assumes all modular music sounds bad, just to see what excuses people come up not to like it, even though it sounds good.
sloth713
Good stuff if you like baroque modular songs check out this rendition of all parts of Vavaldi's 4 seasons be fellow wiggler Willie_G (though i can't remember if that is his wiggler user name and for the life of me I cannot find the original thread).
https://soundcloud.com/willie_g-2/sets/vivaldi-seasons-change
megaohm
JohnLRice wrote:
Excellent! applause I think I'll post this in that GearSlutz thread that assumes all modular music sounds bad, just to see what excuses people come up not to like it, even though it sounds good.

Can't believe I'm asking for this but...
can you post that Gearslutz link?
zombie
megaohm
robotmakers wrote:
Dear Internet,
    - 4 contrasting modular voices (only one is Moog)
    - played live while kneeling on the floor on a 3 octave keyboard perched on a stool
    - quit while presumed ahead after 39 seconds

I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,
Roger

I loved that!
Would be happier with 39 hours but 39 minutes will do.
Get on it, stat!
JohnLRice
megaohm wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

zombie
hihi
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-electroni c-music-production/1000982-its-modular-so-has-sound-like-crap-purpose. html
megaohm
JohnLRice wrote:
megaohm wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

zombie
hihi
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-electroni c-music-production/1000982-its-modular-so-has-sound-like-crap-purpose. html

Thanks!
w00t
wyrtti
Gold stuff, Robotmakers. I second the vote for the 39 minute version! smile
duluthdack
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! applause applause applause applause I'll take a vinyl record of that!
alternating.bit
Beautiful. Reminds me of an old movie from the 80s called Electric Dreams.
Your piece is actually more :37-:38 seconds even after the echo trail though razz Plus the output on YouTube makes it :40.
That's my OCD in action.
Savage
Great job! I love baroque music on synthesizer. It's what led me to the modular synth in the beginning back in 1969.
If it ain't baroque, don't fix it! hihi (hides)
robotmakers
Thanks so much for the kind words. Am glad you enjoyed it, and special thanks to JLR for re-posting with a flattering caption.

Cheers,
Roger
spinach_pizza
Very cool Roger! thumbs up
kindredlost
sublime. This is the essence of what I love about the Moog sound as well. You are very talented Mr Robot.
analogjeff
NIce work...
MindMachine
excellent work we're not worthy
Audiohub
Thanks for sharing!
That very enjoyable to listen to, brought a smile to my face..... Mr. Green
dhergott1
applause
dopefiend
BEAUTIFUL! Now I have to ask: what MIDI-CV converter did you use?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1