MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutant HiHats Ext input
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Mutant HiHats Ext input
flyingMono
I've built the MHH and it works! Awesome! However I have a question about the external input pot. Should the external input pot control the overall gain/volume/loudness of the module? If I turn the pot all the way CCW both the open and closed HH are very quiet. If I turn the pot all the way CW the output is insanely hot and distorts.

Also in the instructions, it's stated if the jumper is not in place the module will not work. However I took it off to test the difference and the module still worked. Is this supposed to happen or do I need to do some trouble shooting?

Thanks

David
Modulus
Hey, I have a factory built module and ext knob does control the overall gain on the mutant HH even if no ext noise source is present
flyingMono
Modulus wrote:
Hey, I have a factory built module and ext knob does control the overall gain on the mutant HH even if no ext noise source is present

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. smile
asii
I love plugging the clap noise out to the hihat ext in... Changes the tone so nicely.. Would be nice to have a noise generator module
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1