MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shuttle Control by Endorphines
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Author Shuttle Control by Endorphines
Zank Frappa
Hmmm, this just ended up on my list for modules I am considering to buy.
loowfizzz
manual is online:
Shuttle Control Manual

that should answer most of the questions - very detailed as always!
kstl
Just bought one, I will share my thoughts in some days Guinness ftw!

Reading the manua only, seems very capable in terms of ipad/computer control and keyboard control and 16cv outs!!! applause
loowfizzz
And the Web-Editor:

http://cargo.endorphin.es/
phosfiend
Really excited for this one, seems like a no brainer as long as it's a solid piece of kit. Can't wait to hear people's experience with it. Also, anyone buying it in the US yet? They don't have a Canadian dealer yet that I can see...
jzwoopwoop
phosfiend wrote:
Really excited for this one, seems like a no brainer as long as it's a solid piece of kit. Can't wait to hear people's experience with it. Also, anyone buying it in the US yet? They don't have a Canadian dealer yet that I can see...

Also very excited for this guy, would be a quick buy for me if anyone in the US carried it. Doesn't look to be the case as far as I can see.
papertiger
kstl wrote:
Just bought one, I will share my thoughts in some days Guinness ftw!

Reading the manua only, seems very capable in terms of ipad/computer control and keyboard control and 16cv outs!!! applause

for your thoughts?
scottmoon
I've got one coming in a couple days! applause 16 LFOs!
papertiger
scottmoon wrote:

If y'all could post your thoughts, any thoughts, I'd appreciate it. Since I've decided to use my laptop, rather than hardware, to generate CC for and to sequence, etc. my modular, this module could replace the two Kenton Modular Solos (which I love) that I've got in my case.

Thanks in advance!
jzwoopwoop
scottmoon wrote:

Where did you order from?
scottmoon
Noisebug. I think I got their last one.
echoplex
curious if that one works with expert sleepers silent way software?! hmmm.....
Phil999
from what I gathered Silent Way uses audio channels (analog and digital) to generate CV. This one is a converter, meaning the CV's are calculated/generated from MIDI signals.

MIDI-CV converters I know are not fast enough for audio rate modulation. I wonder how fast Silent Way performs in this area.

I have a question for people with experience and who maybe already have the Shuttle Control: does it have enough juice for these five modules?

vaxoid
Phil999
Yes, that's enough for begining. I recommend to add a filter, Mannequins Three Sister will be excellent companion for endorhpin.es system.

Phil999
thank you vaxoid for the suggestion. This is one very fine filter module, never heard of it. I will put it on my wishlist. I was thinking of adding one or both of my old Doepfer filters I have, but I'm already glad when the current setup will be powered by the Shuttle.

My plan is to have only the Shuttle Control as PSU so that I can power the system with a small SIStech solar system. Luckily the Telephone Game and Maths don't use much power so that it might be sufficient for 1-3 additional modules.

I'm looking forward to it like mad. FG and TG alone make such nice sounds. Together with the rest, ideally also with the Three Sisters, that'll be brilliant.
scottmoon
Phil999 wrote:
from what I gathered Silent Way uses audio channels (analog and digital) to generate CV. This one is a converter, meaning the CV's are calculated/generated from MIDI signals.

MIDI-CV converters I know are not fast enough for audio rate modulation. I wonder how fast Silent Way performs in this area.

I have a question for people with experience and who maybe already have the Shuttle Control: does it have enough juice for these five modules?

Yes it does applause
scottmoon
Look Ma, a Eurocrack connector.

papertiger
anyone know how much this dang thing is selling for? I can't even find that on the internets...
scottmoon
$499
papertiger
^ daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn homey!

although i guess it does have a lot features packed in thurrrr.

but still. sad banana
_Kubism
How do you guys that have it feel about it comparison to yarns? Is it just different or do you prefer one over the other?
scottmoon
Different beasts though they share a few midi features.
loowfizzz
_Kubism wrote:
How do you guys that have it feel about it comparison to yarns? Is it just different or do you prefer one over the other?

So I have both and don´t want to miss the SC and the Yarns. The Shuttle Control is super versatile when you work with Ableton Live and a Computer cause you can do really everything from different tracks mono or poly and CC over Ableton Envelopes. The LFO´s are super fun when you running out of modulation sources - whats cool when you have this in a mobile skiff. Important for me was to have four monophonic tracks and synchronization. And it powers my small skiff plus USB-Keyboard for jam sessions.

On the other hand Yarns provide the midifeatures I always was lurking for on the midipal like a arpeggiator and the SH101-style sequencer that gives you instant fun without using your computer. So I will not sell my Yarns and both of them give me all the power I´ll ever need.
kstl
_Kubism wrote:

I'm selling my Yarns after get this one. I don't need the sequencer options in Yarns, because already have other modules doing the same and one sh101 for that sequencing style.

Apart of this is much more wide and configurable. For now, I already have 4 presets configured in mine, one for 16 triggers, another one with 16 LFOS, other one for my live set with cv/gates, triggers some s&h, noise and lfos and the best one I'm using now... A template for my Elements, controlling each 14 cv inputs independently, making some really complex patterns from a simple long midi clip in Ableton nanners

I have more template uses in mind, like one for E350, Mutable Shelves and others, I think is a great partner for modules that have lots of cv inputs, for create complex controlled patterns, that are saved in a simple midi clip in the computer
kstl
Next stop is try with some Ipad apps that can control those parameters, and use with some random Reaktor sequencers and Numerology, imo the best software sequencer out.

Lot of stuff in mind, so little time... very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Page 2 of 27