MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shuttle Control by Endorphines
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Author Shuttle Control by Endorphines
drowld
The black version of the module will for sure be announced around black friday we're not worthy
Portabella
drowld wrote:
The black version of the module will for sure be announced around black friday we're not worthy

I don't see why this year every eurorack manufacture would go do black modules hmmm.....
vantablack
Portabella wrote:
drowld wrote:

I don't see why this year every eurorack manufacture would go do black modules hmmm.....

why not? if they offered both they wouldn't have to go back love
particleswillbewaves
I'm suddenly having trouble with reading and writing presets and I don't know where it went wrong. The editor always tells me this:
Quote:
Error! Timeout. Perhaps you are using old firmware version.

I went through the update process more than twenty times by now and have tried different firmware versions to no avail. Before I had no trouble so I don't know what changed. Also, the numbers on the display of the module are a little off... Otherwise it works perfectly fine, but I want to be able change the presets! I have written to Endorphines but they never got back to me sad banana
drowld
Contact them on facebook no ? they answer me here

Anyone with an OP-Z tried interfacing the shuttle control ?
monads
Looks like there was a recent firmware update for Cargo 3 (v3.8 R6) Shuttle Control recently released on11/20/18!!! Head on over to the Endorphin.es website and the SC Editor section for details w00t
Jenseits
particleswillbewaves wrote:
...Also, the numbers on the display of the module are a little off...

So are the holes of your blind panels... hihi

Sorry... Couldn't resist oops
stickman
My shuttle control has randomly died :( the lights are green permanently and it doesn't power anything..

What can I do? Any ideas?

Edit: store have agreed to return MY ASS IS BLEEDING
chapelier fou
Hey, did anyone manage to connect an Akai MPK mini mk2 to the Shuttle Control ?
It's supposed to be class compliant but won't work. It powers up but that's all.
Thanks for your help.
Phil999
Shuttle Control displays a 'd' for a short time when you connect a device. If the 'd' does not appear, try reinserting the plug, or try a different cable. Also make sure the device is powered if necessary.
chapelier fou
Thanks, it does display a 'd'. But nothing gets received.
Phil999
well that's strange. Do other USB devices work?
deuS2eed1rou
chapelier fou wrote:
Hey, did anyone manage to connect an Akai MPK mini mk2 to the Shuttle Control ?
It's supposed to be class compliant but won't work. It powers up but that's all.
Thanks for your help.

Same here - looks like it doesn't like some aspect of the Akai MPK mini mk2.
My other MIDI controllers work fine.
chapelier fou
Thanks for the confirmation !
(Other devices work well, but nothing beats the MPK in terms of density of control. too bad !)
tverscho
I recently bought the SC and absolutely love it, great combo with the Linnstrument. What would make it even better is if the envelopes would retrigger. Does anybody know if this already possible and maybe I'm missing a setting?

If not, anybody have experience with making feature requests?
chapelier fou
tverscho wrote:
I recently bought the SC and absolutely love it, great combo with the Linnstrument. What would make it even better is if the envelopes would retrigger. Does anybody know if this already possible and maybe I'm missing a setting?

If not, anybody have experience with making feature requests?

As a matter of fact I did this feature request and it's been added in the very latest firmware. Super nice experience, I even got my name credited in the changelog !
Daduk
Hi wigglers,

Hope you can help me out.

Via the online editor I programmed the first 8 CV channels to receive Pitch 1v/oct information and the last 8 CV channels to receive Gate. Now when I send a note to a gate channel, the corresponding channel of the SC blinks green and everything is fine. But when I try to send notes from my Digitakt to one of the first 8 (Pitch channels) the led immediately turns and stays red. How am I supposed to send pitch information from my DT to an Osc in my rack?

I realize I am overseeing something essential but can't find out what?

Thanks for reading.
shredsickgnar
Daduk wrote:
Hi wigglers,

Via the online editor I programmed the first 8 CV channels to receive Pitch 1v/oct information and the last 8 CV channels to receive Gate. Now when I send a note to a gate channel, the corresponding channel of the SC blinks green and everything is fine. But when I try to send notes from my Digitakt to one of the first 8 (Pitch channels) the led immediately turns and stays red. How am I supposed to send pitch information from my DT to an Osc in my rack?

Thanks for reading.

Have you actually connected a VCO to it the pitch CV channels? The LEDs will display the last CV(pitch) value sent. So if you’re only changing the pitch by a half step or a few full steps you might not see a big difference in the LED values. I think the CV range is 8 or 10 octaves. So small changes in pitch might not be noticeable via the LEDs.

Take the pitch channel you assigned and patch it to the 1v/oct input of your VCO. And listen to the output.
Daduk
shredsickgnar wrote:
Daduk wrote:
Hi wigglers,

Thanks for reading.

Have you actually connected a VCO to it the pitch CV channels? The LEDs will display the last CV(pitch) value sent. So if you’re only changing the pitch by a half step or a few full steps you might not see a big difference in the LED values. I think the CV range is 8 or 10 octaves. So small changes in pitch might not be noticeable via the LEDs.

Take the pitch channel you assigned and patch it to the 1v/oct input of your VCO. And listen to the output.

Feeling d'oh! Thanks shredsickgnar
Zerius
How do you guys are connecting your iPad + Daw to the Shuttle Control?
I can't figure out how to sync and connect all 3 together, will I need an audio interface?
Phil999
the simplest way is to connect the Shuttle Control to the DAW with a 2m USB cable. Shuttle Control is class compliant, every computer will recognise the module. The iPad can be connected to the DAW the same way. Using the charger cable and the Midimux app. Then you can route MIDI signals inside the DAW from iPad to Shuttle Control. To connect an iPad directly to Shuttle Control, you need an adapter (Apple Camera Connection Kit) for the USB port. The charger cable does not work because the iPad is not a device.
Zerius
I was using my iPad with the adapter for few months now and it works like a charm!
I tried the midimix app and successfully connected the iPad to Ableton but now I can't figure out how to send triggers from patterning app to the shuttle control while connecting to Ableton d'oh! I'm a newbie with midi and Daw in general.
Phil999
I think you just need to route, in Ableton, the MIDI signal from the input track (iPad Midimux) to the output track (Shuttle Control). When you extend the view in the mixer you should see input and output options for MIDI tracks.

Besides, there is a fantastic Lemur template for Shuttle Control. It makes it possible to program and edit the module in a direct way. When you change the preset on the Lemur, the module will follow along, and Lemur will instantly display each of the 16 outputs. Very nice to program, actually better than the online editor, and also no need for internet connection.

https://liine.net/en/community/user-library/view/730/
jk-dk
Hi,

I have an issue with the Up button on my SC Module. It doesn't respond to any presses, which means I can't use it to change presets or load the SC in DFU mode to update the firmware. The button also seems to get stuck if pressed longer, and I then have to wiggle it for a little while to get it unstuck.

The module seems to be working fine otherwise, I'm currently using it with the Blck Noir Drum module, also from Endorphines, and a Linnstrument.

I've emailed Endorphines and the store where I bought the SC, but wanted to hear if anyone here has experienced this issue? Is this something that can be fixed?
monads
I experienced a stuck button with the Blck Noir button 'Type' on the effects section. It was an an easy fix to the panel but it involved removing the entire panel to fix. If you experience non-responsive buttons it could also be a cold solder joint or failed button as a possibility.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next [all]
Page 26 of 27