MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Shuttle Control by Endorphines
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Author Shuttle Control by Endorphines
Bogus

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/endorphin-es-shuttle-control

I'm getting one Mr. Green
Dogma
Price? Sounds great for those with buchla and euro systems .....
Lotta competition in this area with the synth tech and FH-1
mckenic
Is this the one that was on show at this MESSE - USB host mode, Midi, 16 outs & powers the whole system?

Daayum!
Dogma
the only difference I can see though is the differing voltages (buchla ect)
We dont know what the FH-1 will be capable of - but this is interesting for sure!
loowfizzz
Perfect Module! I have one since a while and this is super peferct for connecting with ableton live. Just think about 4 Tracks with CV/Gate and Velocity and/or Key Pressure, MidiCC(over Clip-Envelopes) and Synchronization.... super awesome!
ben_hex
Certainly interesting. Not sure it can pull me away from my Veromona qMI but I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

In terms of the power then is this a modular power supply? Flying bus board of the back or something?
loowfizzz
Hey Ben.

Yes it´s a power supply where you attach a flying bus board on the back. It´s for powering all the endorphin.es modules in a small skiff when you´re on the road. The version I have delivers 1A +12V; 0.7A -12V and 1A +5V! Maybe subject to change!!!
ym2612
ben_hex
loowfizzz wrote:
Hey Ben.

Yes it´s a power supply where you attach a flying bus board on the back. It´s for powering all the endorphin.es modules in a small skiff when you´re on the road. The version I have delivers 1A +12V; 0.7A -12V and 1A +5V! Maybe subject to change!!!

Sounds great! Nice unit to have a skiff powering a little unit. thumbs up
listentoaheartbeat
This is starting to make sense. If they add a nice 266ish module I am up for a complete Endorphin.es synth in a neat skiff to go along with some MIDI controller or an iPad.
loowfizzz
You have S&H and Fluctuating Voltages built in the Shuttle Control, which you can control over Midi CC for some random fun.

But I would really appreciate a special endorphin.es random module!
lag progress
loowfizzz wrote:
You have S&H and Fluctuating Voltages built in the Shuttle Control, which you can control over Midi CC for some random fun.

where did you get this info?
Matos
loowfizzz wrote:
Hey Ben.

Looks like he has one ....
sauce
If I can plug my OP-1 right into this to interface to my euro, I'm sold.
loowfizzz
hey sauce! I am sure this will work. The two USB-to host Ports are for USB-Midikeyboards and you can hook up every kind of USB-Midi Device.

That´s a advanced OP-Lab...
loowfizzz
One USB-Port is for a Midicontroller and the second one for a USB-light or a ventilator... or a USB-missile-launcher...
mothertongue
Very clever to integrate PSU into the module, although it will limit options for placement in the case. I could replace 3 modules with this one.

I know their graphic design is a bit of a controversial topic sometimes, but this one is very attractive in my opinion. Would love to see the module in person.
monads
Super cool. If I were just starting out I'd probably build my system around Endorphine modules for sure.
onkel z
loowfizzz is Endorphin.es certified beta tester ;-)
He tells the truth.
jjsynth
Any guess when this will be available?
onkel z
Summer.
loowfizzz
It´s really good weather outside!

It seems summer is here....

...so I can just speak for munich!
Hakan01
Anyone that knows if the thing can be powered from the bus or if its only from the front?

Because the thing was delivered with no information what so ever I don't dare connect it to my rack unless I'm sure I can do that without destroying anything.
vaxoid
Looks like it doesn't support bus power.
http://www.schneidersladen.de/en/endorphin-es-shuttle-control.html
ultrashock
Hakan01 wrote:
Anyone that knows if the thing can be powered from the bus or if its only from the front?

Because the thing was delivered with no information what so ever I don't dare connect it to my rack unless I'm sure I can do that without destroying anything.

yes, it support both power options
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Page 1 of 20