MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mutant Bass Drum not working at all
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Mutant Bass Drum not working at all
Sone_brian
I just finished building my Mutant Bass Drum, plug it in and nothing happens. Tried a different power cable and still no go.. I rechecked all my resistors and verified everything is in correct. I also went back over all my solder joints.

I can't seem to find any info on test points where I can check for appropriate voltages when plugged in. Maybe the voltage regulator is bad?

Ive built several other diy modules as well as the 2 other Mutants with no issues. Any advice would be great, Im a bit stumped.

Thanks!
sromanel
Dude, did you solve it? I'm having the same issue, with the exception that dist side works fine
blitit
same here
frankaponte
What version PCBs? Didn't have any trouble with mine.
Sone_brian
Hey sorry guys, I didn't get back for months on this one. Life got crazy busy and I haven't touched it since I made the post. I about to pick it back up mess around. Did either of you guys get yours up and working?
Sone_brian
also boards are v1.05
so newest ones.
Ruben
Same here, only dist side is working.
Any luck?
dropthedyle
same problem here with 1.05 pcb ...

the distortion side is working.
trigging is not working at all.
when the trimpot screw of the decay is at max, the module oscillate and the green led is blinking.
when shunting the trig jack with one of the leg of the TL072, the trig is working twice (double trig : rising edge and falling edge ?)
oiseaux
No electronics expert here, but I had the same problem... until I realized I hadn't set the Accent jumper on the PCB.
The module doesn't work without it...could this be your issue?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1