MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy new year to everyone! Thanks for being part of this place, every year you all get cooler and cooler. Apologies to everyone waiting on me for PMs, emails, subforum creation, etc. The holidays have been super busy! I'll be catching up over the next week, please hit me up again at that point if I haven't gotten back to you yet. Sorry for the delay. Thanks! <3

Just got my DRM-1 (Maiden Voyage example)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Just got my DRM-1 (Maiden Voyage example)
jcn7
Well I just got a DRM-1 and this is the maiden voyage with it...it's just a little drum cadence (excuse my playing) played off a drum pad which is triggering the DRM-1. Wow! It's very expressive and can make all sorts of drum sounds...look no further for analog drum coolness!!!

Great job Tom! (Bugbrand)

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/204867567" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
BugBrand
Funnily enough, right back when I started dreaming on the DRM1, an initial thought for me was having several played from pads (I have played drums a lot over the years) - still haven't got around to it..

Nice one!
jcn7
Thanks Tom! Unfortunately I have no other Bugs (or anything banana) anymore except for now this one, and therefore have no way of CVing it yet from my Euro stuff...but I do have some pads, so I was courious to see how responsive it was with a pad...and now I know it works great this way!

Next on the list is to get a converter to bridge the banana jacks in this with my Euro modular gear so I can actually start to sequence it as well as CV both the Osc as well as the filter...my guess is that will really make this little wonder shine!

Thanks again for making these Tom!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1