MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

multiple miggs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author multiple miggs
revoltcrews
can we have a lil blurb about how this module functions.
i bought one. looks to be really useful.

but i haven't patched into it. well, because other than the fact that i know
its a passive mult,
the signal flow and patchability are... just not very clear at all.
Oodo85
Sorry for the threadromancy, but I just got one of these and I too am curious as to exactly how this module is set up...kinda confusing for a noob
Infinity Curve
If you patch into the attenuator input it is normaled to both strips of mults IF you don't patch into the first point on either, say if you want to mult a different signal on the 2nd strip, etc.. If you patch into the first mult strip, it is normaled to the second IF you don't patch to the first input on the 2nd strip. Hope that makes sense
Oodo85
Infinity Curve wrote:
If you patch into the attenuator input it is normaled to both strips of mults IF you don't patch into the first point on either, say if you want to mult a different signal on the 2nd strip, etc.. If you patch into the first mult strip, it is normaled to the second IF you don't patch to the first input on the 2nd strip. Hope that makes sense

Shizzle....so which are the outputs?
Infinity Curve
It's labelled on the panel. The top left jack is the input to the attenuator, with the output beside it. Below this you have mult strip 1 and beside that strip 2. The top jacks on each mult strip are the inputs for each strip. The way the module is wired internally, if you just patch signal to the attenuator input, and nothing to either of the top inputs on the mult strips, the other 8 lower jacks are your multed signal. If you plug a signal into the top input on mult strip one, you get the multed signal out of the 4 jacks below it. Same deal for the second strip, although if you don't patch anything to its top input, you now have the multed signal from the mult strip one on the bottom 4 outputs on strip 2.

The signal flow is shown on the module, that's what those arrows signify.

thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1