MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

just need to share...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author just need to share...
falafelbiels
Don't come here looking for money.

I just wanted to share that I just finished an All in EG (by Ian Fritz, from Bridechamber) in about two hours. And it works in one go! This is absolutely new to me. All I did wrong is solder the pots the wrong way around, AGAIN.
The mono in and out are real fun for driving multiple envelopes and you know what? I have another one waiting in the drawer! w00t
bananeurysm
awesome! congrats! i just wired up my first working module as well! (an oakley little lfo).. no pics from me b/c i haven't made a panel yet to actually put it in my system!

feels good!!
cornutt
Props for doing your own panels. I don't have the patience.
Soy Sos
Look great. Can you show a pic of the rest of your rack? I love homemade panels.
valis
Yeah, it looks awesome. I love the first upper panel. That metal looks awesome..
decaying.sine
congratulations. that's impressive, getting working right out of the gate! nice work.
zthee
Congrats! w00t

Everytime a module is born, god creates a kitten! - or something like that..
falafelbiels
zthee wrote:
Everytime a module is born, god creates a kitten! - or something like that..

Oooioh I'm gonna KEEP BUILDING if that's true MAN!

hehe thanks guys. Yes well the thing with the awesome metal and the amazing foil over some of the panels is that I haven't really finished a single module. They need some kind of artwork and I am waiting for good outside-varnish-spraying weather. And when that has come I have to wait for my initiative, so it may just never happen.

Here's a phonepiccy of the rack that holds my diy modules so far. There's a CGS sequencer in another rack and a small stack of PCBs awaiting treatment w00t
Luka
hell yeah!

i think the quote goes, "everytime a module is born, another U2 band member dies" smile. or somethign like that
revmutt
Luka wrote:
hell yeah!

i think the quote goes, "everytime a module is born, another U2 band member dies" smile. or somethign like that

If only that were true, I'd build none stop.
KNYST
revmutt wrote:
Luka wrote:
hell yeah!

If only that were true, I'd build none stop.

lol
decaying.sine
those are cool knobs on the bottom row...2nd and fifth (left to right).

what kind are those?
neandrewthal
Excellent work! I like the look of the foil peeling of too.

decaying.sine wrote:
those are cool knobs on the bottom row...2nd and fifth (left to right).

what kind are those?

http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=761 8_)

decaying.sine
neandrewthal wrote:
http://www.smallbearelec.com/Detail.bok?no=761 8_)

I thought I saw those somewhere oops

me likey.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1