MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

2 DRM-1's and some Euro friends...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author 2 DRM-1's and some Euro friends...
jcn7
Hi all, I now have 2 Bugbrand DRM-1 Major drums and decided to interface them with my Euro modular Beat machine. This is the result of their maiden voyage together.

I really love these DRM-1's...they really add to my Euro beat setup.

Thanks Tom for making these!

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/210540160" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
noisejockey
Oooh, I like very much! Love the sound of the DRM-1, but I'm not brave or lucky enough to own two. :-) Do you have the standard or extended ones?
jcn7
noisejockey wrote:
Oooh, I like very much! Love the sound of the DRM-1, but I'm not brave or lucky enough to own two. :-) Do you have the standard or extended ones?

Thank you very much!

My 2 DRM-1's are not expanded. They are amazing units though and I really like having a pair of them...I also intend to hook up some triggers pads to them to have a very basic electric drum setup.

Fun stuff!
pustule
Cool sounds! I've got a 2nd DRM1 on it's way to me right now, looking forward to the possibilities ;-)
jcn7
pustule wrote:
Cool sounds! I've got a 2nd DRM1 on it's way to me right now, looking forward to the possibilities ;-)

I find that pairs in some gear are more than the sumation there of...

I have pairs of these lovely DRM-1's as well as my OB SEMs... thumbs up I can run them independently or stack them for more complexity...either way, IMHO these pieces really shine by having more than one.
a100user
jcn7 wrote:
IMHO these pieces really shine by having more than one.

So true
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1