MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WIARD NOISERING JOINT BUY?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author WIARD NOISERING JOINT BUY?
tragedybysyntax
HEYA SO... I'm thinking I want to order a noisering...FUCKING FINALLY! I'm prolly the only guy here with a frac and no noisering! *weegi*

So... I talked to grant a few weeks ago and he said that he's waiting till he gets "x" amount of orders before he builds a batch. He was acting like it could easily be 2 or 3 months...

FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN, CAN SOME OF YOU GUYS ORDER A NOISE RING SO I GET MINE SOONER?!?!? hahaha. smile
Kwote
tragedybysyntax wrote:
So... I talked to grant a few weeks ago and he said that he's waiting till he gets "x" amount of orders before he builds a batch. He was acting like it could easily be 2 or 3 months...

scozbor wrote:
the frac noise ring is dying tomorrow and i bought one today!

geeeeeez doooooooooods!! talk about conflicting information. i was all ready to move pass denial stage and try to get one used.

so what's what?? i can't swing it right now but i promise i'll order one if it's possible. i'm trying to pimp on ebay right now. nothing will stop me from grabbing an NR this time. no excuses i swear it!!!!

ps: sorry weeg. had to move your thread. it was in the blacet section and we talkin wiard yo.
scozbor
i ordered one about 4 weeks ago and he said nothing like that...

maybe he is waiting before building my one as well?!?!
god I hope not. I neeeeedz it noooowww lol
Kwote
scozbor wrote:
i ordered one about 4 weeks ago and he said nothing like that...

maybe he is waiting before building my one as well?!?!
god I hope not. I neeeeedz it noooowww lol

waiting is the theme for wiard. quality before quantity. i'm totally accepting of that.

although i think i may have to just take the risk and seek the noisering out used. i'm having some uncertainty about where i'll be living by the end of the year and i'm scared an order i place with wiard could get shipped to the wrong address.

i know i'm just being paranoid but oh well. d'oh!
Muff Wiggler
just order it when you can. the thing with Grant is that he LIKES to talk to you on the phone, and he is a good person. Call him when you have the money. I'm sure that he will still be taking orders for the next weeks/months. I think the 'discontinued tomorrow' comment was 'in spirit' - there's been no announcement of the module being discontinued, just hints that this may happen soon.

he likes to build these things for people who want them. when you have the money, call him, and explain that you understand it may take some time to build, and you are concerned as you are moving soon. Ask him to phone you when it is built and ready to ship so that you can give the appropriate address at the time. I cannot imagine him having any problem with this 8)
Kwote
Muff Wiggler wrote:
just order it when you can. the thing with Grant is that he LIKES to talk to you on the phone, and he is a good person. Call him when you have the money. I'm sure that he will still be taking orders for the next weeks/months. I think the 'discontinued tomorrow' comment was 'in spirit' - there's been no announcement of the module being discontinued, just hints that this may happen soon.

he likes to build these things for people who want them. when you have the money, call him, and explain that you understand it may take some time to build, and you are concerned as you are moving soon. Ask him to phone you when it is built and ready to ship so that you can give the appropriate address at the time. I cannot imagine him having any problem with this 8)

thanks for that. it's just been some weird stuff going on lately and my thoughts are starting to get a little out there.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1