MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Zebra case
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Zebra case
infinite7
finally 96% done. this was an adventure and a half.
just need to oil the wood and fin!

notice nosferatu creeping out of the shadows to admire it as well.
governor blacksnake
Awesome! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
prscrptn
WOW! eyes... WOW!
ex_dead_teenager
niiiice! Are you still planning a trip to Victoria?
infinite7
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
niiiice! Are you still planning a trip to Victoria?

we'll see, i've applied for a couple theatrical jobs across the country that would obliterate my summer, but with my luck as of late, i'll most likely be passed over. seriously, i just don't get it
ex_dead_teenager
well let me know if you make it out this way by the summer I expect I'll have a full system and we can jam! judging by your photo we went in for nearly identical setups.
ex_dead_teenager
your case is much nicer than mine though
xart
+1 on the zebrawood...nice!. Sarxyluv! thumbs up

infinite7
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
your case is much nicer than mine though

maybe, but doubtful, the construction was a nightmare, zebra wood is very difficult to work with.
ex_dead_teenager
but it does look slick.

I've just got a plywood case, I like it and it made my entry into Buchla land that much more affordable but that zebrawood looks badass.
dude
fucking beautiful cases people. make me want to build some shit and realize i don't know wtf i m doig. conrats on that shit!
bwhittington
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
but it does look slick.

I've just got a plywood case, I like it and it made my entry into Buchla land that much more affordable but that zebrawood looks badass.

I quite like the look and presumed durability of the marine plywood cases. Twenty years from now, I could see those cases being in generally better shape than the walnut ones.

Cheers,
Brian
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1