MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Thomas Henry Quad Bass ++
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Thomas Henry Quad Bass ++
RF
Just finished this - first patches...

bruce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6kcG6YV_1M
Luka
what kind of lunetta stuff do you have in there?
RF
CMOS 4094, 4015 4020, 4024, 40106 clocks, several 4017's, two R/2R ladders, two XOR gates - all except the 4017 dividers are wired for power and pins to the panel.

bruce
DGTom
SlayerBadger!

awesome stuff (as usual) Bruce!!

To hell with the grid, program those beats with wires screaming goo yo
zthee
Awesome! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
slo
Nice........got one of these boards coming, thanks for the preview.

George
loydb
Thanks! I've got a pair of these in the queue.
Soy Sos
That's dope as hell! I was looking for some drum voices and someone suggested the Quad Bass, but it seemed above my build skills. I opted for the much simpler PAIA kit. Looking forward to hearing more from you creation. Nice work!
RF
Heres a clip of some beats - I moved a couple jumpers in between takes and changed some clock speeds - but for the most part very few changes make for huge variations.
I'm very pleased with what it can do.

In the vid I didn't mess with drum voices very much - so it does not show off the capabilities of the Bass++ very well.

Luka - by Lunetta stuff I gues I was refering to the CMOS circuits I used being almost identical to how I used them in my Lunetta. There are no Lunetta type noise makers - only counters, dividers etc.

After a few hours with the machine I'd add more simple logic next time. The XOR's are amazing - I'd like more of those, AND's and such. I'd also add another CGS Pulse divider and another 4094 shift register.

Anyway - I like how it turned out. smile

bruce
questionable
Great work. The panel looks really good. I've got an MPS sitting on the workbench, but might have to grab one of those as well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1