MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Search is fixed!!! Apologies for the downtime.

Roland System 500
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Author Roland System 500
Kummer
ignatius wrote:
Kummer wrote:
Does the delay/phaser module sound like the 172 video posted above?
they have a vintage thing that is attached to that roland sound

w00t
h4ndcrafted
I knew it was too good to be true, my 23rd Dec date has been pushed back :(

Hope I don't have to wait for gear4music till the 16th as now advertised, first time I used them as we'll, hope they are ok.
_lex
these modules sound like sex! way archetypal!
303ish
No audio demos yet? Dead Banana
wired
The System 500 modules are great! Will try to upload a few noodles of mine.
numan7
Enjoy the show!

cheers
karmadelic
Quote:
The System 500 modules are great! Will try to upload a few noodles of mine.

looking forward to that hyper hyper hyper
any place to come and try them in Belgium ?
wired
[s]http://soundcloud.com/nicolasdwa/sys500noodle[/s]
Dogma
where are you guys getting these modules from??
wired
My synth shop has a direct line towards Roland Benelux HQ hihi
They managed to get a set for me... wanted a System 100M for a long time, but this is even better in my humble opinion applause

Feel free to drop any question you might have and I will do my best to answer.
Eichburger
wired wrote:
[s]http://soundcloud.com/nicolasdwa/sys500noodle[/s]

Great to hear the real thing. Thanks for posting and keep 'em coming.

Will have to save my beans for a few months before I can get a set. can't wait...
D_Bowman
Thanks for posting the demo! I'd love to hear more also since I've long been waiting for these as well.
wired
Next one:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/nicolasdwa/sys501noodle[/s]
LoveBot
wired wrote:
My synth shop has a direct line towards Roland Benelux HQ hihi
They managed to get a set for me... wanted a System 100M for a long time, but this is even better in my humble opinion applause

Feel free to drop any question you might have and I will do my best to answer.

Hey, thanks for posting some line-in quality demos! I have a question about the 572- what is the audio delay time? Is it more of an echo/chorus effect or is it possible to get some nice warm bbd style delays out of it?
Also, do you know what OTA the VCA is based on? Is it LM13700 by chance? or CA3080E?
jicamasalad
Yes, thanks for posting some of the first samples where we can actually HEAR the sound of the system - much appreciated!

ks
JuanSOLO
Again, thanks for posting demos.
As much as I want to hear them, I'm not sure I need too.
The video with Josh at the MF shop pretty much sold me on these.
Malekko having the schematics and recreating inspired versions of that, i'm all in.

Can hardly stand the wait!
Eichburger
And another thing...

I can't find a single image of the SYR-E84 Case with the system 500 modules (or any other modules) installed.

I need to see them...
efm-7
I ordered the 512 VCO. Apparently it shipped this morning. Here's hoping it makes it through the snowstorm and I get it this week haha.
JuanSOLO
efm-7 wrote:
I ordered the 512 VCO. Apparently it shipped this morning. Here's hoping it makes it through the snowstorm and I get it this week haha.

From where?
efm-7
JuanSOLO wrote:
efm-7 wrote:

From where?

Moog Audio here in Canada. I was even able to use a boxing day promo code for a decent discount - a nice break to slightly ease the pain of our terrible exchange rate.
dubnspace
still not listed anywhere in the U.S. that I can find.
wired
LoveBot wrote:
Hey, thanks for posting some line-in quality demos! I have a question about the 572- what is the audio delay time? Is it more of an echo/chorus effect or is it possible to get some nice warm bbd style delays out of it? Also, do you know what OTA the VCA is based on? Is it LM13700 by chance? or CA3080E?

The 572 delay is BBD, the longer the delay time, the more noisy its clock gets/repeats. You can reduce or eliminate the clock noise with the LPF.
You can get echo/chorus or even flanger effects. But in my opinion it's not a warm vintage delay... No idea about the VCA.
wired
Eichburger wrote:
And another thing...

I can't find a single image of the SYR-E84 Case with the system 500 modules (or any other modules) installed.

I need to see them...

No Roland case here... Using my black Monorocket and looking very nice!
JuanSOLO
efm-7 wrote:
JuanSOLO wrote:
efm-7 wrote:

From where?

Moog Audio here in Canada. I was even able to use a boxing day promo code for a decent discount - a nice break to slightly ease the pain of our terrible exchange rate.

Thanks!
Cant decide if I should wait till I find some in the US or not.
jicamasalad
Sources tell me the first batch of modules have arrived at Roland in LA, and will be backordered by the end of the day; I'm guessing that means some units will be heading to dealers very soon, then more on the way in January. Getting closer every day!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Page 8 of 26