MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

that pesky noisebug...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author that pesky noisebug...
flippantminister
...and their heinous list of used gear and specials. it has been highly negative for me lately. my pocketbook has not been enriched.

but my synth, well, it HAS been enriched. or will be, once some deliveries make their way to my home.

soon to have an a-101-2 low pass gate, an a-116 waveform processor, a-149-1&2 quantized/stored random voltages, and digital random voltages.
(the ring mod in the above layout is actually a moddemod.)

i am pretty excited. i have built this thing up way faster than i expected/planned.
wetterberg
lol - fantastic, you even have a vco in there now grin

Audio samples when you get your modules, right? smile
johnnymad
since we're on the topic of noisebug, how long does it normally take for them to respond to e-mail?
flippantminister
johnnymad wrote:
since we're on the topic of noisebug, how long does it normally take for them to respond to e-mail?

they have generally been pretty fast with me, within a few hours. this last couple of days they have been kinda slow.
flippantminister
wetterberg wrote:
lol - fantastic, you even have a vco in there now grin

Audio samples when you get your modules, right? smile

yeah, finally got a vco! what fun. i will be making some samples once i get the new stuff in...
Chuck E. Jesus
yeah, they have a new batch it seems...i have my eye on a few things but I CAN'T AFFORD ANYTHING! i just bought a midi to trigger card i can't afford, now Noisebug has a couple choice mods up... very frustrating very frustrating very frustrating
Chuck E. Jesus
well, i broke down and ordered the A-167 comparator...so far the "no more mods until next year" plan ain't working out so well hihi
flippantminister
ross g wrote:
so far the "no more mods until next year" plan ain't working out so well hihi

that seems to be the way it works! oh well.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1