MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Vince Clarke Studio Documentary -will send you to heaven
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author New Vince Clarke Studio Documentary -will send you to heaven
modularland
http://www.motherboard.tv/2010/3/17/electric-independence-vince-clarke -and-the-temple-of-synth

words aren't enough...
Babaluma
must be deja vu time again wink
neandrewthal
I approve of using Joy electric for the theme song. It's peanut butter jelly time!

I don't approve of the fact that it's a Coldplay cover sad banana

I also approve of the Korg PS-3300 :boner:
XXXEsq
OMFG! nanners
bwhittington
Nice! Thanks for the link.

Cheers,
Brian
deastman
I've been noticing a lot more interviews lately by the likes of Vince, Depeche Mode, OMD, etc. They must be starting to feel their age and realizing that now is the time to set the story straight.
Morley
I like Vince. No bullshit.
Nice taste in location and gear!
mono-poly
Sweet Buchla 100s w00t
Christopher Winkels
I like his approach to the studio space. If nothing else it allows for light and space and ease of patching. I've taken the same approach with mine (although since in my case it's about 10% of the gear in 5% of the square footage he has, good intentions are trumped by practical considerations).
cerebrosis
i love this doc. vince is the man, man. SlayerBadger!
carynrich
agreed, awesome documentary.

i read in keyboard magazine that the last two albums were done using just logic. glad to see he finally brought his modulars over from the UK.

vince is pretty much the whole reason why i caught the synth bug ever since the release of upstairs at erics. got a chance to see yazoo last year here in chicago for the first time, what an awesome show. people shit on autotune but i think allison sounds better than ever - live lol
MrBiggs
Wooonnnnnddderful. Thanks for the reference. I too am one who can say it was Upstair at Eric's that opened my ears.
I even have little Vince shrine...

Right there, at the bottom on the right.

carynrich
cool, obamacats!
MindMachine
He dials up some great Roland 100M and ARP 2600 drums in like five seconds (while he wonders... 'do I have too many Oberheim SEM's?????? No... no, I don't).

There is 8 inches of snow on the ground but he only needs a T-shirt because all of the synths heat the joint up. w00t
Strange_Days
I am not worthy...
rezzn8r
Love the comment about not being able to write a song on a synth because he would get too distracted lol hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1