MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MFB Tanzmaus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author MFB Tanzmaus
rohelineoun
https://www.facebook.com/mfberlin/photos/a.10151401501972683.107374182 6.245615302682/10153081694492683/?type=1

Finally MFB's new drummer is starting to take form after all the hints and teases. Thoughts?
AdamJay
User sample hats!
Hell yea!
icosa
Ahh I totally regret selling my 522. This looks tasty indeed.
h4ndcrafted
Awyrrr. Wanted a 522 for ages but the 8 steps switching has always put me off, shame because it sounds fantastic. I hope this has the same charm.

Where are you reading it has user waves ?
qu.one
h4ndcrafted wrote:
Awyrrr. Wanted a 522 for ages but the 8 steps switching has always put me off, shame because it sounds fantastic. I hope this has the same charm.

Where are you reading it has user waves ?

says SAMPLE 1 and SAMPLE 2

the 522 was the biggest sounding littlest drum machine! programming even numbered steps is as easy as holding shift. the tanzbar was way too overly complicated with shift clicks etc for me. sounded awesome though.

i sharpened the image a bit...

h4ndcrafted
Arch I see now.the 522 was more of a visual see what's going on thing , rather than function.

Didn't I read there is going to be a lite version of the tanzbar.
I'm assuming that will just be a basic version with no automation etc.

That would be cool.

I wonder how many samples it can bank, if at all.
Parametex
Bring it!!!!! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
rohelineoun
Tanzbar Lite and Tanzmaus

New images are up, one for each drum machine, both the Tanzmaus and the Tanzbar Lite. The name of the new 522 replacement leaves something to be desired, but I like that he's keeping the two different styles as separate boxes rather than making one large deluxe drum machine. Hopefully that means the prices will stay reasonable. The mini Tanzbar looks like it could replace my Miami.
msegarra
i miss my 522 awell such an underestimated machine, but yea the 8 steps was a little annoying but huge sound from the little guy. this new one looks interesting but i was hoping for an improvement over the tanzabar but maybe this will hit a sweet spot in price point.
drowld
There is news about it.
Apparently the price tag is 400-450€.
ReleaseDate: november 2015, official demo end of october!

Clap is stereo
No woodpanel
Blend of drums sound between tanzbär, 522 and 503
909 style hats ?
A/B improved and less menu diving ofc
Sounding fucking good honestly i'm mind blown

There is some more sound up on their fb page
https://www.facebook.com/mfberlin/videos/vb.245615302682/1015320719905 2683/
GNSDG
Wow. I love my 503 but this might cover that plus the modules I've been using for clap and extra hats and cymbals.
acidbob
Can someone explain the differences? I only own a 522 and it sounds great but could use some 909 kinda action

[/img]
geoffmar
sound quality is very very nice in that demo on their facebook page.
drowld
Tanzmaus look neaaaat as is. Final product will be helladope
The difference aren't clear at the moment. Need to wait 2 weeks to know
flabby
acidbob wrote:
Can someone explain the differences? I only own a 522 and it sounds great but could use some 909 kinda action

[/img]

Good question! I know the full Tanzbar has two kicks, 909ish and 808ish. The snare is 909ish. I presume the Tanzbar lite would be minus a kick and some other percussion. Though the demos of the Tanzmaus also sound quite 909ish too. So I'm wondering how much cross over there is?
Lafter
Yeah I don't think anyone is quite clear on the differences. At first I thought he would be simply 'splitting' the Tanzbar into one 808ish and one 909ish drum machine, but now I'm not so sure. Tanzmaus definitely looks much nicer with the B&W scheme. It looks like he's going with red and white for the Tanzlite.
drowld
I asked the guy in charge of the mfb fb page and apparently it is a blend of the 3 past drum machine with the hat being more 909ish.
But yeah we don't really know.
Definitly looksexy in bw
rew_
knowing MFB these things are going to be

1) very cool and
2) absolutely impossible to acquire in a reasonable time frame
drowld
rew_ wrote:
knowing MFB these things are going to be

1) very cool and
2) absolutely impossible to acquire in a reasonable time frame

Definitly
That's why as a lucky fellow close to berlin soon guy i will try to jump on first batch grin
drowld
Sum news

Noice i think we should get both
GNSDG
Yes! But my German sucks - what are the differences?
neuroportal
Wife speak German so will ask her later. However, the Maus is based on the 503 and the lite on the 522 .

I think...
MATSmile
neuroportal wrote:
Wife speak German so will ask her later. However, the Maus is based on the 503 and the lite on the 522 .

I think...

Tanzbar lite based on tanzbar. Tanzmouse based on 522 + 2 x samples
kragg
Quote:
Tanzmouse based on 522 + 2 x samples

Interesting. So it's a bit like a Volca Beat (or a 909) ?
I see there are LFO for each part (that might be the only thing i understood from the german text Dead Banana ), which is great.
neuroportal
MATSmile wrote:
neuroportal wrote:

I think...

Tanzbar lite based on tanzbar. Tanzmouse based on 522 + 2 x samples

According to the German posted above the Tanzmaus is further development of the 503.

The Tanzbar lite is similarly based on a further developed 522.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 1 of 17