MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plan B M15 sine wave adjustment mod
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Plan B M15 sine wave adjustment mod
Tim Stinchcombe
I've spent the last few evenings carving-up my M15, to see if I could make the sine wave adjustment process any easier. I succeeded, and have written up a web page here:
http://www.timstinchcombe.co.uk/synth/m15_mod/m15_mod.html
However the mod is pretty complex, and because of access problems on an ordinary M15 (I've modified mine to be able to pull it apart at will), it doesn't have much to recommend it, but it might be of academic interest to some.

Tim
a100user
Nice work Tim,

Too much for me to bother with but if your offering a service?

David
Kent
Very interesting read, Tim. Thanks for going through the trouble and then typing it up. Far more of a PITA than I'm willing to do right now, that's for certain.
Tim Stinchcombe
a100user wrote:
Too much for me to bother with but if your offering a service?
I'm not totally averse to the idea - I'll see if I can gauge from my module how easy or otherwise it will be to get at stuff on an un-hacked-around-module, and get back to you...

I'm also of a mind to see if I can replicate the bleed-through from noise on the power rails, and ameliorate that (if I'm right about the cause - a way too small cap brought across from the original Buchla schematics, which looks like it could do with beefing up). Need to see how badly I can load a Doepfer G6 case...

Tim
a100user
Again, thanks Tim.

I love my M15 despite it's faults (regard them as features now) and would love another. Keeping them up and running has always been at the back of my mind.

Cheers

David
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1