MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cocoquantus Patch's
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Cocoquantus Patch's
Mashmore
Another new thread. I am convinced not all coco's are created equal(which is fine)... But a patch thread would be wonderful. So here it is. I found this app You Doodle handy. Take a pic of the bare coco and draw your patch cables fairly easy. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/you-doodle-draw-on-photos/id517871755? mt=8

ideally quantussy sound driven patches would be ideal. as far as the switches go maybe start at 12 oclock and go clockwise. U=up M=Middle D=Down? or just notate on the pic.

Down for more ideas and if this is a silly idead we can just let this thread fade away. hihi
Hainbach
I don't know whether you are in love with your Coco or are considering a divorce. razz

I might try my hands on the remix thread, feels like a fun exercise.
Mashmore
Hainbach wrote:
I don't know whether you are in love with your Coco or are considering a divorce. razz

No way! Then the coco will get half of everthing. I'm in it for the long haul. hihi

but being a coco owner i know there are times of very frustrating Just like a marriage.

I aggree the remixes should be good times.

But i do like the idea of sharing quantussy as the sound souce type of patches. It would again probably prove to me why i like these things so much. each one seems to carry its own "personality"
Mashmore
Just for the record. I have owned the coco for 7 months. I love it now more than ever. so chew on that any people on the fence who stumble across this thread. I have either grown fond of it or it has grown fond of me. Either way I love it.
kozepz
Hainbach wrote:

I made two, last december, from your album The Heat. hihi
Great album.
deltaphoenix
I have just Coco'ed for the first time and it was really fun. I am hopeful to see some patches from some more experienced people.
Hainbach
kozepz wrote:
Hainbach wrote:

Great album.

What what whaaaat? I'd love to hear that!
kozepz
Hainbach wrote:
kozepz wrote:
Hainbach wrote:

Great album.

What what whaaaat? I'd love to hear that!

I made them on the evening you were performing live for the album. Didn't want to share it at that time, because it was your release party.
Let me find them and I'll put them into the cloud!
Hainbach
Please do!
GhostlyMostly
Downloaded the App and took a clear picture of my Coco. My patches are pretty simple but maybe worth sharing? Thanks for starting this, we need more Coco love up in herrrr screaming goo yo
Mashmore
GhostlyMostly wrote:
Downloaded the App and took a clear picture of my Coco. My patches are pretty simple but maybe worth sharing? Thanks for starting this, we need more Coco love up in herrrr screaming goo yo

Bring it Ghostly! I will get around to sharing soon. Maybe a quick recording should go with each patch? then we can hear the possible difference in character/pitch each coco can produce.
Black Medicine
I should be ordering my CQ2 within the next week or two, and will be happy to start participating in this thread heavily as soon as it arrives.

If all goes well, maybe I'll have a PB2 shortly thereafter, and see how they interact with each other.
GhostlyMostly
jabs
I'll need to share my quantussy patch which is operating completely independently of the delay/loop. It is the culmination of a fun night with a friend, and the reason my Coco is probably not going anywhere.
GhostlyMostly
Here is a simple patch that yields some of my most favorite results. Mess with the chaos and speed knobs after you have a sample patched or add to your sample and cv the parameters while inputting your desired sound Here is an example of the textures I get.

[/s]https://m.soundcloud.com/ninefold333/along-these-hallways[s]
Putnam87
ahhhh, nice one, GhostlyMostly. Love the simplicity.
kozepz
Beautiful vibe!
The Grump
This thread seems strangely dead. What happened? Did people stop patching their CQ's?
Doublecoolbossman
My CQ started patching me.
jimmie
Lately people post things to "The Ciat-Lonbarde Family Jams" thread I suppose.

BTW the track posted in the above is very nice. I wonder what was fed into the piezo.
horaflora
It isn't little curious that this didn't take off like the plumbutter patch thread... which is also pretty dead...

The Grump
New V2 imagine including envelope followers. Mine should be arriving shortly, and I will share ideas.

kozepz
A simple coco patch, hours of fun.
The square outputs of the petals into the coco's and a slow triangle fm modulation.

The Grump

This patch can do some wonderful howls, chitters, trills, and purrs.
pritzcobinger
The Grump wrote:

This patch can do some wonderful howls, chitters, trills, and purrs.

Thanks for sharing. So you patched two outputs together on the right coco? Isn't there a chance to damage the instrument?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2