MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Soldering iron recommendations?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Author Soldering iron recommendations?
mick
I ordered the Ersa Multi TC-75W as my first soldering iron.

Wanted to buy something that will last me a long, long time. Love that the cable is very flexible and it's easy to move out of the way (that why I didn't pick a station).
Zensac
After reading this thread and doing some research, I just ordered and received a Xytronics LF-1600 Soldering Station.

It is currently on sale for EUR 63,- at Reichelt. So far it looks, feels and performs just fine for my needs. SMD drag soldering with a wide 3.2mm chisel shaped tip and organic flux is working really well! Fine pitch soldering is also easy, using a smaller 0.4mm pencil tip.

Been soldering for 30+ years and always wanted a decent soldering station, but somehow always ended up ordering PCBs and components instead! w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Page 7 of 7