MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FH1 - How do you use the smoothing feature?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Author FH1 - How do you use the smoothing feature?
Quasi
Hi Os,
I can't sort out how to use the smoothing feature. I'm using it with a Linnstrument, transmitting on midi channel 1 and sending a CC of 3 (via linnstrument's Z sensor). which is opening and closing my VCA. It works like a charm but I'm getting some bad crackling in the beginning which I'm sure would be taken care of with the smoothing. I just don't get how to use it.

Thank you for your help!!!
os
I updated the MIDI chart:

http://expert-sleepers.co.uk/fh1CCs.html

You just set CCs 64-71 with the desired amount of smoothing for each output. If it's not convenient to do that directly from the Linnstrument, use a MIDI controller or computer to do it, and save the smoothing settings as a preset on the FH-1.
Quasi
totally got it!! Thank you Os It's peanut butter jelly time!
Armstrb
I have the same problem. Also with Linnstrument which I am trying to use with VCA

What I am seeing through the oscilloscope is a sine wave running at all times.

How did you fix? Can you be specific.

Am finding the scripting instructions to be extremely difficult to understand. Is there a guide somewhere with examples? (I mean more than just the manual which is what I am having problems with)
os
Sounds like you've enabled an LFO somehow.

You don't have to use scripting for this. Just send the appropriate CCs as mentioned above.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Expert Sleepers  
Page 1 of 1