MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Stilson Hammer mkII = performance sequencer!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next [all]
Author Stilson Hammer mkII = performance sequencer!
VanEck
Looks like the Stilson Hammer mkII is going to be the performance sequencer that has been being worked on and whispered about for a while now.

From The Harvestman's facebook: "Come visit us this weekend at Knobcon in Chicago. You can play with the STILLSON HAMMER MARK ][ - 4 track/16 slider control voltage/gate sequencer with advanced performance interface. It'll be ready for sale this season."

Exciting stuff. Can't wait to check it out at knobcon.
oscillateur
Ask Scott about the Escalation Dominance if you have the occasion... It was still being worked on when I asked at the Tokyo Festival of Modular but I'd be interested in getting newer news smile.
ether
I have a hole in my case saved just for this.

I've seen a pic, and it looks great. Glad to hear it's not too far away.
robotopsy
hope for you it's a 23HP hole at least thumbs up
ether
Sure is SlayerBadger!

And another 14HP sized hole for something related cool
robotopsy
!?!?!? something like the Argos Bleak ? !?!? hmmm.....
ether
Yep ... though I don't know how far along that one is.
Ras Thavas
I notice that this post has vanished from The Harvestman's FB page, which is unfortunate as I was really excited about the description.

I'm hoping even if the Stilson Mk ][ didn't wind up being shown (last minute problems do arise) we might still get a look at the prototype and features soon? Please and thank you Governor...
mecanikill
I was really hoping to see this does anyone have a update to what's going on with it?
dropthedyle
nobody @knobcon for pics & vids seriously, i just don't get it
mecanikill
I guess this was not shown at Knobcon. seriously, i just don't get it
VanEck
mecanikill wrote:

Nope. If I recall, the prototype wasn't stable enough, or steady enough, to survive the trip.
robotopsy
VanEck wrote:
mecanikill wrote:

Nope. If I recall, the prototype wasn't stable enough, or steady enough, to survive the trip.

I prefer having a strong Stillson than having a bad impression of it waah applause
mafouka
oscillateur wrote:
Ask Scott about the Escalation Dominance if you have the occasion... It was still being worked on when I asked at the Tokyo Festival of Modular but I'd be interested in getting newer news smile.

Yes plz, I second that request!
governor blacksnake
Escalation Dominance will be shown at NAMM. The main issue is sourcing the massive amounts of parts necessary to produce the thing (7x SSM2164s alone)... it'll be an expensive module but a fun one. Probably more appropriate for larger systems.

Stillson Hammer mk2 is nearing completion. If I go to the NYC event I will bring it with me, but I might stay home to finish it. It's too much fun.
mt3
governor blacksnake wrote:
The main issue is sourcing the massive amounts of parts necessary to produce the thing (7x SSM2164s alone)... it'll be an expensive module but a fun one.

Why not THAT2162s instead? Though you'll require 14 of them as opposed to 7...
VanEck
From Baseck's facebook, at the offices of Malekko I believe.

Scott commented saying MSRP of $666

mafouka
killer
mecanikill
Damn that looks sweet!
coolshirtdotjpg
Yep, I want it.
Paranormal Patroler
Just saw a photo of it (but not sure if it's private or if I can repost; I'll check in a bit). Looks fucking amazing even from afar (it's not a closeup I'm afraid). Boy oh boy! hyper
OSICA
razz

Paranormal Patroler
Any idea about its size??
exper
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Any idea about its size??

If that's a 104hp boat, then based on the other modules in it, I'd say 30 or 31 if he's keeping with the odd hp modules.
mckenic
Eeek!

I did ask Scott if I could take a pic of it - but I forgot to ask if it was ok to post it... and subsequently, without any brain activity on my part, posted it on the Meet-ups Facebook page d'oh! I hope its ok to have done so!

Y'all are VERY lucky I took the pic when I did - a few seconds later there was drool pouring out and shaky hands from the excitement! Cant wait for this!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48  Next [all]
Page 1 of 48