MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Moog goes Eurorack:Satan complains of sudden chill Mother-32
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39, 40, 41  Next [all]
Author Moog goes Eurorack:Satan complains of sudden chill Mother-32
dumbledog
Little disappointed the mugs are ceramic and not vinyl tbh
catchin
dumbledog wrote:

The disappointment lies in the missing CV I/O on the mug.
guestt
suthnear wrote:
Baddcr wrote:
It would seem there are quite a few of us who are not fans of the traditional Moog sound

And there are some of us who are fans of the traditional moog sound but not the modern moog sound wink

Hehe... absolutely! World would be quite a boring place if we were all the same smile
Slabwax
catchin wrote:
dumbledog wrote:

The disappointment lies in the missing CV I/O on the mug.

It does have have CV I/O the large two way hole on top.

Coffee Volume in and more importantly Coffee Volume out.
extra testicle
trax wrote:

The cool things were..the step sequencer (i think im correct on the 8 lights/Steps) and the 303/202 "keyboard" you can program the sequencer with them and "play them". This is the reason why it is one step ahead of you typical boring semi-modular fart box.

(please someone else correct my drawing if it is way off-base! help )

oh! now i'm interested. lol

are gate, trigger, note able to be entered separately w/ different lengths? and with cv i/o to change them? and you have more/longer 'patterns' beyond that?
coyoteous
wellurban wrote:
coyoteous wrote:
Korg should turn the Karp into a CMS patchable Avatar in Euro, or bring it out as modules.

Eurofied 2500 or GTFO hihi

Well, OK... sure, I choose the former, then.

Otherwise, I'd at least look at any official Korg/Karp or Yamaha modules in any format, before "getting out," though.

I'm back and forth on the Roland digital offerings, but it's a step in the right direction... having hope for the Roland analog modules, and this mooger-mother, of course.

That reminds me to see if there's any Emu update.
coyoteous
The Moog Mug CV Expander is a must!
Mr. Pete
got the mugs ~ the coasters ~ the synths etc. ~ still, if they move it back to Asheville and do a DIY for this like they did for the Werkstatt MOOG might actually get me down to the next Moogfest hihi
TheSolenoids
Sorry, the MoogFest will not be in Asheville next year. They say it's gotten too big.
allert
A little birdy told me I might be doing a drone performance on a lot of Werkstats at a certain Dance Event in Amsterdam next month. The little birdy also talked about integrating something new in that set up. Hmmm... smile
dumbledog
So Mother32 beta tester and cocktease extraordinare suitandtieguy was just in the inaugural SynthSummitShow and was holding the damned thing off camera talking a bit about it. Not a whole lot we didn't already know, tho he hasn't figured out how to properly ratchet the sequencer yet.
Bob Borries
Quick & dirty mock-up

enj_music
Bob Borries wrote:
Quick & dirty mock-up

Beautiful mockup. a small case with this, the upcoming DIY minimoog, a midi in, an audio out, and some modulation sources would be amazing
hawkfuzz
Damn...looks like all the hp. I bet they'll sell a case of their own design for it.

This and a pressure points would be great.
wellurban
coyoteous wrote:
wellurban wrote:
coyoteous wrote:
Korg should turn the Karp into a CMS patchable Avatar in Euro, or bring it out as modules.

Eurofied 2500 or GTFO hihi

Well, OK... sure, I choose the former, then.

Otherwise, I'd at least look at any official Korg/Karp or Yamaha modules in any format, before "getting out," though.

Sorry, that was supposed to be playful use of the "X or GTFO" meme: not actually intending anyone to get out!
robot909
I would be happy if Moog released an "official" euro filter module.
radiokoala
enj_music wrote:
Bob Borries wrote:
Quick & dirty mock-up

Beautiful mockup. a small case with this, the upcoming DIY minimoog, a midi in, an audio out, and some modulation sources would be amazing

Wait, so is it silver, really?!

I wanted it only if it were black! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
nangu
radiokoala wrote:

Wait, so is it silver, really?!

I wanted it only if it were black! MY ASS IS BLEEDING

It's black, with really nice angled wood side cheeks on the mini-skiff that it comes in.

This layout tracks very well with what I remember of the thing. Seemed like it wasn't quite so wide, though. Perhaps it's really a few HP less than this mockup makes it appear to be. Or maybe black just makes it look more compact..
Rooftree
That looks really close to what I remember. I think the Decay/Release was actually a switch. Does the knob and switch count match up with what Suit mentioned in the interview?
icosa
Wow it comes with a mini skiff? This thing looks to be like a great deal. Now the question for me is if I should sell my little phatty for it.
Kingnimrod
Not too impressed with the ergonomics of the patch matrix - would have liked distribution around the panel, as with most modules out there.
hawkfuzz
I like the consolidation a lot. It would be great if most people did that in my opinion.

I hope this gets some real announcement soon.

+1 for eurorack filter.
h4ndcrafted
Yes sticking patch points to the side out of the way is a great move imo.

Sorry If it has been covered, but I'm assuming these aren't encoders and there is no memory on this thing ?
suitandtieguy
dumbledog wrote:
So Mother32 beta tester and cocktease extraordinare suitandtieguy was just in the inaugural SynthSummitShow and was holding the damned thing off camera talking a bit about it. Not a whole lot we didn't already know, tho he hasn't figured out how to properly ratchet the sequencer yet.

Miley Cyrus

just to clarify, the function is there but i've been testing other things. I also had this Knobcon thing happen, which took up a lot of my time over the past couple of weeks.

so far my favourite thing about it is the tap write mode, which like the Sub37 will insert a tie when entering notes legato.
progfusion74
icosa wrote:
Wow it comes with a mini skiff? This thing looks to be like a great deal. Now the question for me is if I should sell my little phatty for it.

I have a Slim Phatty, which I had racked up before I bought the Sub 37 (and prior to my Eurorack days). The SP is in a box now, but this reminds me of the SP but more programmable due to the patch points.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 39, 40, 41  Next [all]
Page 7 of 41