MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Author Noise Engineering Loquelic Iteritas
Mefistophelees
Bugger. I've just ran out of room in my system and this demo appears.
Oh well, I guess something is going to have to move out.

I'm surprised none else posted this. It's completely insane:

Herman
I've been patiently saving 12hp in my rig for around 8 months for this one couldn't be more hyped that it's finally nearly out in the wild applause
far
Yep that looks friggin good. For the most part this year apart from NLC diy, and the Ladik Quant., which I bought today, I haven't purchased a module. Think I'll have to get this one if the price suits my bank balance.

When is it due?
Herman
It's due October 1st with a retail of $333 apparently
Blingley
Some technical explanation of what the hay is going on would be appreciated.
vailsy
after quite a dry summer, so much great stuff being released all at once
Kummer
Does this track v/oct accurately? I thought I remember reading somewhere that it doesn't.
Mefistophelees
Kummer wrote:
Does this track v/oct accurately? I thought I remember reading somewhere that it doesn't.

Where did you hear that?
According to the sonic state NAMM video it does track 1v/Oct.
Kummer
Mefistophelees wrote:
Kummer wrote:

Where did you hear that?
According to the sonic state NAMM video it does track 1v/Oct.

hmmmm. I'm not sure, maybe it was just a figment of my imagination or I mis-read/interpreted something that was said.
Southfork
Not bad, a lot of wave folded sounds in that demo, not really hearing a lot of tones I can't already produce in my rig but possibly handy, it's gonna come down to street price for me smile
chrisso
Yes, in many ways it reminds me of the Cyclebox II.
Funky40
Southfork wrote:
Not bad, a lot of wave folded sounds in that demo, not really hearing a lot of tones I can't already produce in my rig but possibly handy,

i would agree......

but those sounds were allready on the upper corner of the good sounds. definitly.
just my opinion YMMV lol

i even got a bit the impression that this module, though.... plus a VCA/ENV combo,
could be the better PRC joice than a Basimilus, at least for these sounds i mainly do.
..i fear i will have to get some coins lose....
clusterchord
it sounds delightfully dirty and harsh.

overall character of the mangling results in this video remind me a lot of the PT Audio Dual Digital Oscillator (DIY). except this appears to have more CV control, but less algorithms than DDO.
mudlogger
chrisso wrote:
Yes, in many ways it reminds me of the Cyclebox II.

yes - i was going to say the same thing - a Cyclebox with lower resolution / a little dirtier.
peripatitis
Actually it sounds quite 'pristine' to me, the sum output though looks like a bad decision for a dual oscillator. (Is it a dual oscillator? I am confused)

Didn't hear any sounds characteristic of vossim though...
modezart
indeed reminds on the cyclebox II but a little more harsh.. i am going to try it out next week smile
MB II
Got to agree on the cyclebox, if you haven't got the Hp then this is a good second choice.
Dogma
Cyclebox? Maybe with the gain cranked

i love these type of sounds because generally i find they sound better with no flters and im starting to like not using "normal" filters at all....

After the Basimlus im listening to these guys - fucking love that module....
matttech
yup. well looking forward to this one - I used to love driving my cyclebox into the Tiptop z2040, as it added a load of heft/ weight and could smooth off the rough edges if desired. Awesome saturation on the filter - some of the best I've heard.

Hopefully this vco will fill the cyclebox' shoes! (and add its own take too..)
Jefz
Made a snippet on instagram: https://instagram.com/p/8XrzT3BvvZ/

This module is just killing, raw and mean as we like it SlayerBadger!
matttech
Jefz wrote:
Made a snippet on instagram: https://instagram.com/p/8XrzT3BvvZ/

This module is just killing, raw and mean as we like it SlayerBadger!

NIIIIICE! Rockin' Banana!

Roll on Tuesday.......!
Herman
Picked mine up on Friday very very happy with it. It's a lovely slab of filth applause
deaddogsinhalf
Such a good harsh, this has jumped up to top of my to buy list.
Jefz
Another snippet: https://instagram.com/p/8dHkUpBvpL/?taken-by=skorem_live

This VCO became an instant love
eldradthemad
Now that it's out, love to see some real world demos.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next [all]
Page 1 of 20