MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where is my Vermona 14!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Where is my Vermona 14!
DiscoDevil
Was supposed to ship by end of 2nd quarter. Anyone heard anything?
Nils
No, not a thing.. too expensive for me personally, but I'd love to see it materialise.
cscairney
I am very excited for this synth. Will be pleased to see the demos.
@DiscoDevil
Let us know when you've got it!
digitalganesha
Absolutely NOTHING on the website still. I'm starting to think it's never coming.
rockmanrock
They've got to finish that one with the motorised knobs first.
Risto Esquina
I've been patiently waiting on one of these for a while now. The clips from NAMM (or was it Messe? They all bleed together) made it sound very promising.
DiscoDevil
The word is that it will be out by end of the year.
duluthdack
I don't truly need another analog synth. I was eyeballing all those vintage Russian analogs because I wanted a 2 octave analog mono synth but... this vermona beats them with control.
DiscoDevil
duluthdack wrote:
I don't truly need another analog synth. I was eyeballing all those vintage Russian analogs because I wanted a 2 octave analog mono synth but... this vermona beats them with control.

I love the Vermona sound and their build quality is top notch. More excited for this synth than I have been for any piece of gear in a long time. Hopefully it's not vaporware.
Robscorch
Well if the build quality is the same as the FourMulator you'll be in heaven with it. Great build and sonic quality. Check out their euro output over 300 bucks, but those transformers are ridiculousness.

w00t
DiscoDevil
Robscorch wrote:
Well if the build quality is the same as the FourMulator you'll be in heaven with it. Great build and sonic quality. Check out their euro output over 300 bucks, but those transformers are ridiculousness.

w00t

I have the Mono Lancet, Mod Dock and the FourMulator. I'd do all Vermona for Euro if they offered a full line. Really top notch quality.
Christopher Winkels
A bump for this one: any more news? Seeing as we're now in the final quarter of the year and Vermona's website makes no mention of it.
maltemark
I think yoy will be pleasantly surprised soon ;)
DiscoDevil
maltemark wrote:
I think yoy will be pleasantly surprised soon wink

Oooooh?

Tell us more!!!
Christopher Winkels
maltemark wrote:
I think yoy will be pleasantly surprised soon wink

huh?
Just me
Pleasantly surprised soon? Some hot redhead is going to come up to me and demand sex?
calaveras
Just me wrote:
Pleasantly surprised soon? Some hot redhead is going to come up to me and demand sex?

at my age I'd settle for brunette, fugly and pleasant conversation.
Fiddlestickz
Vaporware surely..
Christopher Winkels
Well I feel like a bit of a dick when I read this:

http://www.vermona.com/en/news/
IvanC
Christopher Winkels wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. That's sad to hear.
chiasticon
IvanC wrote:
Christopher Winkels wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. That's sad to hear.

updated again. apparently it's ready.

"Again we will show the ’14 Analogsynthesizer. Unfortunately we couldn’t fulfill our plan to release it in 2015 but this year we will! The first synthesizers will leave our Elektroakustische Manufaktur after SuperBooth2016 in Berlin."
jabs
SuperBooth16 ending April 2nd, so definitely Q2 2016.
DiscoDevil
Wish I had some idea what it's going to cost. I would guess maybe $1300?
idm
DiscoDevil wrote:

I had to dig through google to find it again. This of course is a random guy on a forum, so a complete rumor:

http://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98351&start=17 5

He claims to have been on Musik Messe and says:
"Ein netter Mensch von Vermona meinte auf sächsisch, es sei ein Preis von ca. 2200 EUR anvisiert. Nicht ohne, aber mit den Moogs, die
ja auf der Messe zuhauf rumstehen, hatte ich weniger Spaß. "

A friendly fellow from Vermona told him that the price would be 2200. If it is true, stores would maybe sell it for around 2k?

Hearing the insane sound, even over crappy camera mics, it would be understandable but pretty damn steep...
DiscoDevil
idm wrote:
DiscoDevil wrote:

I had to dig through google to find it again. This of course is a random guy on a forum, so a complete rumor:

http://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=98351&start=17 5

He claims to have been on Musik Messe and says:
"Ein netter Mensch von Vermona meinte auf sächsisch, es sei ein Preis von ca. 2200 EUR anvisiert. Nicht ohne, aber mit den Moogs, die
ja auf der Messe zuhauf rumstehen, hatte ich weniger Spaß. "

A friendly fellow from Vermona told him that the price would be 2200. If it is true, stores would maybe sell it for around 2k?

Hearing the insane sound, even over crappy camera mics, it would be understandable but pretty damn steep...

$2400 USD? Yeah, maybe I won't be getting one. Seems unlikely they'd price it so high.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4