MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

choices mod: two different gate outs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author choices mod: two different gate outs?
dude
so as opposed to having a trigger and a gate out, would it be possible to have two separate gate outs. seems odd to have two buttons that do exactly the same thing and i could REALLY use another push-button gate. is this possible or should i get over my desire?
deastman
Seems like a good idea. I'd also like to replace the trigger buttons with some higher end ones. I tend to get a LOT of false triggers from these.
dude
the buttons have never seemed problematic for me so much but there duplicate nature seems pointless (beyond the ergonomic convenience in regards to the possibility of positioning the module in two different orientations).

anybody?
deastman
Hmm... dunno. I have two Choices, and all four buttons tend to double trigger pretty frequently.
dude
maybe i should have posted this in the diy section. wasn't sure what jurisdiction this fell under hihi
flight
Well, the dual button setup is just because of the aforementioned ergonomics, and it is very subjective on whether to have just gate outputs or both trigger and gate outs. The re-triggering, however, is because I did not provide sufficient debouncing. All mechanical switches bounce, but the severity (and correspondent noticeability thereof) is usually related to how the switch is operated, so different users will get different results. I can see what it would take to mod a Choices to your desires, could you give me an explicit list?
deastman
Well, in my case I'd like to have two independent gate buttons per module, and also see if you can increase the debouncing delay a bit.
Mood Organ
deastman wrote:
Well, in my case I'd like to have two independent gate buttons per module, and also see if you can increase the debouncing delay a bit.

I second that emotion.
dude
just got word back that my mod is complete and shipping back to me imminently! awesome. now all i need is the modcan cv recorder and i'll be closer to the master plan very frustrating
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1