MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

KEEN ASSOCIATION
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author KEEN ASSOCIATION
traffkin

4-voice polyphonic, fully analogue, no voltage is being digitized at all!
the mcu just routs analogue pressures and cv through analogue switches.
very powerfull sequencing capabilities (realtime recording among them)

we're working hard to make it ready soon smile
MechaSeb
Due to analog conception i guess no but: location ?
traffkin
MechaSeb wrote:
Due to analog conception i guess no but: location ?

none, just pressure. this module is more a musical microtonal performance keyboard than a controller. thus the polyphony and wide sequencing capabilities, they interact with keyboard functions to make sophisticated performance tool, something like that smile
MechaSeb
I totally see your points.
Looking forward to it. thumbs up
traffkin
MechaSeb wrote:
I totally see your points.
Looking forward to it. thumbs up

thanks man smile
we're really trying to do our best
ryangaston
Super interested to see where this goes, looking good
traffkin
Btw, i did make some prototyping job on keybord with y-axis control, also polyphonic and must confess, it could hardly ever be named as a musical controller, especially in term of polyphony, probably because of construction of human palm, fingers' proximity and so on... That's why we stopped on this design
kkonkkrete
Looks exciting! Which platform is this for (Buchla, Serge, other?)
traffkin
kkonkkrete wrote:
Looks exciting! Which platform is this for (Buchla, Serge, other?)

I decided to start from buchla, and then, who knows smile
but not serge definitely...
abendrot
wau this looks nice. Sequencing sounds very interesting
wsequeira
Very interesting! Could you concatenate more than one to form a longer keyboard/augment polyphony?
traffkin
wsequeira wrote:
Very interesting! Could you concatenate more than one to form a longer keyboard/augment polyphony?

Due to analogue design it is problematic to form such a long vehicle smile
But you can easily stack two and tune them in proper way, though the total polyphony would be 2/4/8 instead of 1/2/4
traffkin
traffkin wrote:
wsequeira wrote:

Due to analogue design it is problematic to form such a long vehicle smile
But you can easily stack two and tune them in proper way, though the total polyphony would be 2/4/8 instead of 1/2/4

And one gets two extremely powerful arbitrary generators wink
SculptorOfSound
very interested in this!
Villarceau
SculptorOfSound wrote:
very interested in this!

+1
traffkin
I'll try to post here some key features soon
FrankV
Would be very interested to know more details when they're available. It seems as though there are a few "four voice" controllers in the works in different formats, but none appear to actually be available (the WMD 48 button keyboard, the Sputnik touch-plate -- both in Euro). It'd be cool if at least one becomes an actual product that we can buy...and Buchla format would be preferred in my book, so, please do keep at it! hyper

F
traffkin
FrankV wrote:
Would be very interested to know more details when they're available. It seems as though there are a few "four voice" controllers in the works in different formats, but none appear to actually be available (the WMD 48 button keyboard, the Sputnik touch-plate -- both in Euro). It'd be cool if at least one becomes an actual product that we can buy...and Buchla format would be preferred in my book, so, please do keep at it! hyper

F

Be sure we will smile final prototype is on the way
Morley
Looks very interesting
razzmtazz266
amazing also super interested!!!
ZZ Ardoz
Keeping an eye on this for sure
traffkin
Pcb design in progress
traffkin
upped some 3d's of the almost-done-pcb
cn70
ohlala, dare one hope for user programmable tunings with recall?

Together with sequencing this looks like a very nice alternative controller. applause
traffkin
I have no idea how to accomplish any recall on an analogue controller smile and it is analogue, as was declared

cn70 wrote:
ohlala, dare one hope for user programmable tunings with recall?

Together with sequencing this looks like a very nice anternative controller. applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7