MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ERD Eurorack modular release
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Author ERD Eurorack modular release
wvrm
Love my ERD/SIR and would jump at the chance to get an ERD/ERD or ERD/y. The WORM is definitely a cool module too, but not something that would fit to my musical goals at the moment.
micro_research
Just to clarify the modes here's the image from the manual below. All CVs are a mirror image of the knob settings...

williamjturkel
Thanks! I wondered if I had the "as above, so below" part right, but I see I also had the Mode controls in the wrong place. Really looking forward to getting this module!
williamjturkel
I’ve had a few days to play with ERD/WORM and am really blown away by the wonderful glitchy, looping textures that are so easy to generate with minimal CV.
williamjturkel
Here’s something fun you can do with the ERD/WORM: pull ‘subliminal messages’ out of it with ring modulation. I set the Speed and X knobs to 12 o’clock, Mode to between 12 and 1, Z to around 11, and Y between 10 and 11. Now it is saying ‘miracle’ repeatedly. Patch the output into signal in of, say, Moddemix (another ring modulator should work). Using Piston Honda Mk2 as the carrier wave, set waveform to 000 and frequency around noon. Sweeping frequency up, it keeps saying ‘miracle’. Put frequency back around noon and switch to wave table 231. Sweep freq up slowly and at some point around 2 or 3 o’clock it suddenly starts saying ‘bad worm’. Indeed!
Infinity Curve
Im dying to try mine out, just waiting on a new skiff to house all of my erd's

Interested to see what else Martin has in the pipeline
williamjturkel
The 2018 description on the website is tantalizing: “ERD/RAVEN vocal filters and vocoder, All the Colours of the Noise, and ERD/[z] worm advanced CV generation”. I’m having so much fun with the worm I may have to try them all
wvrm
Excited to have snatched a ERD/ERD Raven edition. I've been eyeing one of these for a while now and immediately jumped on the chance to get one.
mondoking
When did the ERD/ERD Raven edition get released? I got an Email at 4:00am This morning but they sold out by the time I checked. I have a serious hankering for one of these. If anyone is looking to resell theirs I would love the opportunity. wvrm, When did you get yours?
wvrm
mondoking wrote:
When did the ERD/ERD Raven edition get released? I got an Email at 4:00am This morning but they sold out by the time I checked. I have a serious hankering for one of these. If anyone is looking to resell theirs I would love the opportunity. wvrm, When did you get yours?

The Raven edition was released back in May this year which is when I got mine.
micro_research
Sorry to say I have no idea how that email flaunted itself on the list.

All Ravens have sadly long since flown in May. The production was strictly limited to 10 and there are no plans for a re-issue...

More ERD/WORM speech modules should be out soon however and All the Colours of the Noise is making slow if steady progress.
timdrage
"All the Colours of the Noise" sounds right up my street smile
PolarIceCaves
What’s the Raven then? Post some pics

Oops I see it now. Just an alternate version of your dirtstortion
garret
where do i pay for this? there is no option to order one.please save me one
pr0t0
just got mine
smile
cant wait to try it
micro_research
The last and final ERD/WORMs (post-human speech synthesis engine) have been released here; http://www.1010.co.uk/org/ERD.html

There will be no re-issues of these modules.

Details on upcoming All the Colours of the Noise and a limited ERD/breath will follow shortly!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 [all]
Page 8 of 8