MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Max for Live with Eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Author Max for Live with Eurorack
nmessina
I've been Using M4L for a while now and I love it, trying my best to learn how to patch as well. Sadly I do not see enough devices that work with a modular setup, does anyone have any ideas for some possible devices or any already created ones that really work wonders?

So far I have only made one and its just a simple control for my Doepfer A-191 Midi-to-CV-Interface with knobs and integer sliders to choose what CC to control.
ignatius
http://www.spektroaudio.com/projects/

Eli
Has anyone used the CV Toolkit with a Motu 828 before?
icosa
I have DRG and the cv toolkit and it works great with my Apollo Twin. I'm assuming it would work fine with the Motu since it's DC coupled. Icaro makes some great stuff at really reasonable price. thumbs up
Eli
Is the UAD Apollo series DC coupled?

I have been wanting to pick one up however was bummed about the lack of midi and wasn't sure if it was DC coupled....

Things only a synth studio would be very concerned about...
Sinamsis
Eli wrote:
Is the UAD Apollo series DC coupled?

I have been wanting to pick one up however was bummed about the lack of midi and wasn't sure if it was DC coupled....

Things only a synth studio would be very concerned about...

It's been a while since I checked but I know the older apollos were not (I have an Apollo Duo and Apollo 8 Quad). The Apollo 16 might be. I use spdif with an ES4. Maxed out with expanders. It's pretty nice. And the sound quality is superb. They also have Adat but I didn't want to waste the channels.
Yebah
CV Tools
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Production Techniques  
Page 1 of 1