MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Current 93 & Nurse w/ Wound May 28 & 29
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Author Current 93 & Nurse w/ Wound May 28 & 29
MindMachine
Current 93 w/ a few guests and opening act Nurse w/ Wound on May 28 & 29 at London Forum.
money bags
GOD DAMN ME TO HELL! this was going to be in New York at one point! It's also Tibet's 50th birthday!

are you going MindMachine?
aetherpulse
The 28th is my birthday! I wonder if I could talk the wife into flying to London ????
money bags
aetherpulse
you really should this would be a amazing night. if you do go would you consider bringing a decent recorder? lol I have the TG show in Chicago: up for a trade?
aetherpulse
Yeah, I was mostly talking out of my ass. All my spending cash just went to Rex. So, no overseas trips any time soon for me!
MindMachine
money bags wrote:
GOD DAMN ME TO HELL! this was going to be in New York at one point! It's also Tibet's 50th birthday!

are you going MindMachine?

Afraid not... it's a bit of a drive for me (I'm in So Cal) and my car just blew up. I will not be flying to any shows any time soon. I have been seeing all of these great gigs advertised in the back of WIRE magazine and I must say that I am pretty fucking jealous. I mean shit, in two issues of Wire I have seen about six shows that I would get up for in UK and then more in France, NL and Germany, if I lived in Europe. But hey we get... almost no culture where I live. At least none I can reach with a blown up car!!!! waah
money bags
Quote:
Afraid not... it's a bit of a drive for me (I'm in So Cal) and my car just blew up. I will not be flying to any shows any time soon. I have been seeing all of these great gigs advertised in the back of WIRE magazine and I must say that I am pretty fucking jealous. I mean shit, in two issues of Wire I have seen about six shows that I would get up for in UK and then more in France, NL and Germany, if I lived in Europe. But hey we get... almost no culture where I live. At least none I can reach with a blown up car!!!! waah

damn, got to put oil in that thing! I lived in Los Angeles for 5 years. where abouts are you? Getting around that whole area is the pits. In the city i just used a bike. Im not a hot shot fix gear dude so it was taking me some time to get around on my 1960 3 speed.

Wire just reviews ONE of the new ACRE cds. have you checked his work out yet?

for everyone else: if you go RECORD IT!
MindMachine
money bags Said: "damn, got to put oil in that thing! I lived in Los Angeles for 5 years. where abouts are you? Getting around that whole area is the pits. In the city i just used a bike. Im not a hot shot fix gear dude so it was taking me some time to get around on my 1960 3 speed.
Wire just reviews ONE of the new ACRE cds. have you checked his work out yet? for everyone else: if you go RECORD IT"

Heh - just changed the oil last week!! Main hose blew apart and I puleed over as sson as possible, w/ heater cranked, etc. Engines are so complicated now, that swapping a head gasket and flushing things out is not enough anymore. There are injectors that fry, etc. Time for a new ride!!!! thumbs up

I hope that someone reports back after the gig. Rockin' Banana!
Chuck E. Jesus
money bags wrote:
I have the TG show in Chicago..

i have the second night (featuring some drunk asshole yelling 'lame crowd' sporadically)
money bags
i have the first night with a bar tender throwing beer bottles in the same bag for the whole first set.
Babaluma
money bags wrote:
i have the first night with a bar tender throwing beer bottles in the same bag for the whole first set.

i think you'll find that was the music.

lol
BlueOctopus
I'm jealous of anyone that went to the C93 London shows, especially since the new material is so good. Baalstorm is an amazing album. Seriously considering flying to NYC for their appearance later this year.

Since they were mentioned in this thread as well, I +did+ fly to see TG in San Francisco last year. Fantastic!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise  
Page 1 of 1