MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Tempo for Plumbutter2_help
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Author Tempo for Plumbutter2_help
duallaud
hello

I'm new to Plumbutter, can anybody let me know how to sync and change the BPM on Plumbutter2? thank you!
wavecircle
It doesn't really have a master clock. I guess I would patch an external pulse to the MWRS section if I was going to try to do it.
mrbloor
The green input on MWRS will take a signal, I have synched with a piezo mic attached to a metronome (don't have anything else).
duallaud
got it thanks guys! Guinness ftw!
dlozanothornton
mrbloor wrote:
The green input on MWRS will take a signal, I have synched with a piezo mic attached to a metronome (don't have anything else).

really cool idea! did this require anything specific in between the two or just ground to ground jack?
yghartsyrt
dlozanothornton wrote:
mrbloor wrote:

really cool idea! did this require anything specific in between the two or just ground to ground jack?

I wonder about that too. How would a piezo with nanas look like?
wednesdayayay
piezo on one end two banana jacks on the other one signal and one ground pug the ground into the ground of your unit and the signal to its preferred destination

I just got three more momentary foot switches (DPST) that need some bananafication bringing the total to five
two will be dedicated to the coco's loop buttons and the other three will be for routing
dlozanothornton
wednesdayayay wrote:
piezo on one end two banana jacks on the other one signal and one ground pug the ground into the ground of your unit and the signal to its preferred destination

I just got three more momentary foot switches (DPST) that need some bananafication bringing the total to five
two will be dedicated to the coco's loop buttons and the other three will be for routing

thanks! thats what I was thinking and hoped! smile
echologist
Will sending a pulse signal from my 4ms RCD to the green input do the trick? Also running a clock from Phenol and not getting any response... seriously, i just don't get it
echologist
Sorted! Guinness ftw!
echologist
Instagram

All in perfect sync with Ableton Guinness ftw!
Tajnost
echologist wrote:
Instagram

Nice sound, Brend!) I also like the idea of using Ciat Lonbarde machines for more tech / rhythmical material... the character and texture of the sound are so organic and unique...
echologist
I couldn't agree more man. Cannot wait to make more.

Tajnost wrote:
echologist wrote:
Instagram

Nice sound, Brend!) I also like the idea of using Ciat Lonbarde machines for more tech / rhythmical material... the character and texture of the sound are so organic and unique...
CorpusCallosum
Hey Brendon, so how did you ultimately get it sorted? I want to do the same thing.
echologist
Running a clock signal from my Phenol into the green input on MWRS section of PB2. My Phenol is receiving clock from ableton....

CorpusCallosum wrote:
Hey Brendon, so how did you ultimately get it sorted? I want to do the same thing.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde  
Page 1 of 1