MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Local Off for Juno-66
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author Local Off for Juno-66
suitandtieguy
Is Local Off on the to-be-implemented list?
tubbutec
It is, yes. The only problem at the moment is, that I have not figured out how to turn it on/off conveniently without destroying any workflow.
Maybe you have some suggestion here.

If I understand correctly the general idea is this:

1) Program a sequencer line using the internal keyboard.
2) Start it, then turn local off
3) Use the internal keyboard to control a 2nd external sequencer..
4) Turn local on again eventually

To me it seems quite complicated to switch into the config menu to turn it on/off each time you want to change something in the sequence...
The only idea I had was that it automatically turns on for sequence selection..
suitandtieguy
I'm sorry, I was asking about the Juno-66. I should have put that in the subject.
tubbutec
Oh.. very sorry I assumed you were talking about the SH-1oh1. Local off for the SH-1oh1 was requested on FB a while ago, so I assumed this was about it.

Anyway to answer your question in regards to the Juno-66: Basically the same answer applies.
I will put it on the feature list for the Juno-66.

What would you use local off for?
suitandtieguy
it would be useful if i were to use it with an external midi processor in a feedback loop.

thank you. i hope this product is selling well for you.
wjmwpg
About to purchase the 66 myself, and this is definitely a feature I'd love to see. It's peanut butter jelly time!
marcomoreno
Can anyone confirm that Midi local off feature is still not implemented in the current Juno66 firmware?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1