MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

LZX Cadet Series (DIY/Assembled)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author LZX Cadet Series (DIY/Assembled)
Cata
Well these look pretty rad!

Quote:
The LZX Cadet series' first two modules are now available for purchase. This series is one of 4HP utility modules available with multiple DIY/kit options and assembled. There will be many more of these. We're stocking all components and these are available for direct order only right now. The purpose of the series is to provide a community library/archive of easily readable video synth circuits published under the creative commons license - full documentation/repositories will be published soon. I'd been holding out on a larger release day, but we've got everything and we're ready to go -- so I'm making these two available immediately. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at lars@lzxindustries.net or comment below!!! P.S. If you are still waiting on us to fulfill a preorder, don't worry -- you haven't been forgotten and we're nearly through the backlog. Details here: http://www.lzxindustries.net/product-category/modules/cadet/

monads
They do look nice! I wish they'd replenish stock of existing modules though. Almost everything on their site is "Out of Stock"
Cata
monads wrote:
They do look nice! I wish they'd replenish stock of existing modules though. Almost everything on their site is "Out of Stock"

Yea, I hear ya. I personally have been dying to get my hands on a TFKG.
DSC
Received my pcb's yesterday, excited to start building these!!!
cskonopka
It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Dead Banana Dead Banana zombie
Cata
DSC wrote:

You should totally post some pics once they are finished!
bezier
Also, this:

Quote:
There will be video input, sync generator and RGB encoder modules in the cadet series.

...fully featured diy banana video synth? It's peanut butter jelly time!
MrDys
bezier wrote:
Also, this:

Quote:
There will be video input, sync generator and RGB encoder modules in the cadet series.

...fully featured diy banana video synth? It's peanut butter jelly time!

That was a stated goal of this round of things; something along the lines of enabling folks to make their own CGS Serge panels but for video.
bezier
That would mean a dream come true. I'll better start saving up for this, then. we're not worthy
sync24
woo yeah!!!
thatfritzguy
Wow! DIY LZX! PCB+faceplate for me. BOM up anywhere? Any hard-to-find parts?
Ddorward
Awesome!! After I can get my paws on some " out of stock" modules, I'll get these !
Cata
thatfritzguy wrote:
Wow! DIY LZX! PCB+faceplate for me. BOM up anywhere? Any hard-to-find parts?

Lars said he'd be posting the manuals soon that should include the BOM and instructions
oberkorn
w00t?! very interesting indeed.
I saw the pic of the green paneled prototypes but the red are nice too.
btw, out of curiosity, will the Xfader work for audio also??
plugugly
Series update over at LZX.
Cata
Man, I need all of these!
trax
plugugly wrote:
Series update over at LZX.

here we go! w00t

thumbs up
borris_yeltzun
hot red is hot and less hp is great...
but these 3 new additions to the cadet line, do exactly what a vsg tvp and color video encoder do right ?

cummon revised ilda module and x&y series !
monads
So is the Cadet II RGB Encoder basically the same as the Color Time Base Corrector less the S-Video input and Y output???
numan7
hmmm..... i wonder what Cadet IV is....

cheers
wednesdayayay
http://www.lzxindustries.net/product/3trinsrgb1c-rgb-output-expander/

woah cool I may have to pick up a 3trins at some point
Ddorward
Awesome!
cskonopka
DSC wrote:

Howdy bud! every get around to building these modules? Itching for pics! Dead Banana
DSC
Kinda been a little drum crazy here of late and have not had a chance.
I will jump on them. Noticed the linking for them on the LZX page seems a little funky. Anyone have links to the other pages other than the fader?

Need to gear up for another run of HD players too. People be askin' for em' hyper
tenshun
i built up the fader. it works pretty cool. sorry for the ghetto rigged look! i like it grimey!
i just gotta get some knobs for it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6