| br>Amazing Machines
A Programmable Wavetable Oscillator, featuring a 16 Stages Wavetable with 3 selectable Playback Modes and 3 types of Output Curves,
AM102 is a Shape Shifter yet to be rivalled.
Click and drag the faders in the Wavetable Display to draw your own Waveforms, use the CURVE and MODE controls to modify Waveforms
even further, connect AM102 to a FREE AM103 Expander Module in order to control the Modulation Inputs of Stages 1, 5, 9 and 13.
AM102 also features a Pulse Waveform Output with a PWM Input, in Backward (BWD) and Forward (FWD) Playback Modes the Pulse Waveform
is tuned 1 Octave below the Wavetable, serving as a Sub Oscillator or a Synchronization Source for other Oscillators.
- 1 Reaktor Block
- 16 Stages Programmable Wavetable
- Stages 1, 5, 9 and 13 with Dedicated CV Inputs
- Sync Hardness Control (HDN) with a Dedicated CV Input
- Reset On/Off Switch with Phase Control and Phase Modulation Input
- Wavetable Playback Mode Rotary Switch Selects between Backward, Alternating or Forward
- Curve Control Crossfades between Stepped, Linear and Exponential Output Curves
- Curve Modulation Input
- Coarse and Fine Tune Controls with 2 Independent CV Inputs
- CV2 and CV3 Range Switches to select between Semitones or Cents
- Additional Pulse Waveform Output
- PWM Input
Native Instruments' Reaktor 6.0 or newer (Full Version).
For more information please visit:
Amazing Machines br> br>