MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Your tracks through my gear!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Your tracks through my gear!
zerosum
I know what its like to see other peoples studio setups and dream and wonder what your ideas would sound like with that gear.
So you go out and buy that gear and you like it smile
Sometimes you cant buy all that gear so you wonder...
Which is why i am offering my services for anyone looking to have
their ideas through a piece of gear i may happen to have.(hell anyones gear here who has time willing to do the same thing)

Midi files,audio files,PTF,LSO,OMFI/AAF,etc.
If you dont get the sound your looking for, drop me a line and tell me more about what you would like to hear this piece do.

Gear that currently lives with me in my noiselab:
-Novation Super Bass Station
-Waldorf Pulse
-DSI Evolver
-Yamaha AN1X
-Access Virus b
-Korg Z1
-Korg ER-1 MKII
-Frostwave Sonic Alienator
-Effector 13 Torn's Peaker
-Effector 13 Vintage Fuzz Maker(orange)
-Pro Tone Pedals Boombox, no idea why their link for it along with a lot of the other links on their site dont work
-Marshall Jackhammer
-Electro Harmonix Flanger Hoax
-Metasonix TM-1
-Metasonix TM-7(will be here soon)
Line6 POD XT

Front end handled by Mackie onyx 1202,FMR Audio RNC,digi 002r,Emagic Unitor 8 MKII.
Muff Wiggler
freakin' cool idea!! if i can ever get my ass off the road, i'd like to cook up a few things and have them sent through (at least) the Alienator (which you really should sell me!) and some of the other stuff for sure

very cool

i'll step up to the plate with the same sort of thing - if anyone has a loop or sample or whatever, and is dying to have it run through any of my gear, just let me know, i'm sure i could find the time

cheers
zerosum
Quote:
if anyone has a loop or sample or whatever, and is dying to have it run through any of my gear, just let me know, i'm sure i could find the time

I will have some tm-3 ideas and tx-2 ideas in the future smile
miniwave ideas too
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1