MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Do you discogs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Author Do you discogs?
neandrewthal
I just joined and I have no friends waah

www.discogs.com/user/neandrewthal
Babaluma
i've been using it for years, still have no friends on there. i use it more as an info datatbase and a way to buy rare vinyl then i do for social networking.
Reptil
neandrewthal was added to your friends list.
It's peanut butter jelly time!
Babaluma wrote:
i've been using it for years, still have no friends on there. i use it more as an info datatbase and a way to buy rare vinyl then i do for social networking.

ehm yes
neandrewthal
Yeah, it`s not much of a networking tool, I just want to stalk wigglers collections Ninja
essex sound lab
I occasionally use it to buy hard-to-find things, but have never used it in any other way or put a profile up.
scozbor
added!

I think you might be my first friend hihi

I have used it for years but it's not very up to date. It's good for researching releases you hear about or whatever. I have never bought anything from here though...
neandrewthal
It's peanut butter jelly time! to friends

damn scoz, your CD is a collector's item 8_) Rage!

Rating my collection has been a fun and informative exercise. If I can't decide on something then I know what I need to spend more time with, but I also happen to have just decided that I need to go back through my 400+ prog/rock LPs and decide which I can chuck to make room for new stuff Dead Banana
gnombient
I haven't added stuff to the database since 2003 or '04, and I don't know if my account is even active anymore. I do still use the site for research though, it's a pretty awesome resource.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion  
Page 1 of 1