MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MORDAX : DATA - Now available for pre-order
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Author MORDAX : DATA - Now available for pre-order
bfessler
MORDAX : DATA - The multifunction tool for Eurorack modular systems

*** HEAD OVER TO THE MORDAX SITE TO GET YOUR 2ND RUN UNIT RESERVED: www.mordax.net ***

Specs:
    - Oscilloscope, tuner, waveform generator, clock source/div/mult, spectral display, and more
    - 16 HP (81.28mm width)
    - 35mm approx. depth
    - Powdercoated & silkscreened aluminum faceplate
    - Full color, 2.8” (71mm) display, with crystal clear, scratch resistant window
    - User upgradable firmware via included microSD card

Input / Output:
      - 4 input jacks (+/-10V), AC or DC coupled via on-screen control
      - 4 buffered through jacks, one for each input channel
      - 4 output jacks (+10 to -5V range), can be CV, audio, trigger or gate signals

Power Consumption (average):
      - ~250mA +12V
      - ~60mA -12V

tayorgehrts
WOOT!!! w00t
XponentOne
Looks great - loving that its skiff friendly, can put this in a cell 48 with some cv tools so could move it between my various instruments SlayerBadger!

Will you ultimately have a european distributor?
mDang
ordered wink great work !
bfessler
XponentOne wrote:
Looks great - loving that its skiff friendly, can put this in a cell 48 with some cv tools so could move it between my various instruments SlayerBadger!

Thanks XponentOne! We are shipping pre-order units internationally.

If you're not in a rush though, we'll have DATA's in shops after the second run (Spring 2016?); some of the retailers we've been in communication with are UK based.
cutterfiltoff
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!
nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners
Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana
applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
silkynight
Excellent video! Can't wait to add Data to my rack!! we're not worthy
mbartkow
The design is beautiful, and it looks like a fantastic package.

Some questions:

- What is the ADC resolution and sampling rate of the inputs?
- what is the frequency resolution of the FFT tool?
neilmcm1975
bfessler wrote:
XponentOne wrote:

If you're not in a rush though, we'll have DATA's in shops after the second run (Spring 2016?); some of the retailers we've been in communication with are UK based.

Hi the module looks amazing what is the expected price in the UK.
Krater
Wow, just watched the video and I think this is THE oscilloscope now in euro.
I´ll wait till next year, but definitely will get one. The oscillator and clock functions are great as well.
XponentOne
bfessler wrote:
XponentOne wrote:

Great thanks - yeah am not in a rush, and am terrible for remembering to keep cash back for taxes and import duty (the government keep holding my modules to ransom XD). I think you are going to sell an absolute ton of these, I've been eagerly awaiting it as have many others (massive gap in the market). Congrats in advance!
Gorsky
I want it now in europe smile)) NOW !
KONTAKT1968
Fantastic , look forward to these coming to the U.K
Southfork
Looks great, love that it will be hackable and already has clock options on it nanners
ben_hex
Be great to do a feature on this with my new monthly magazine, when does the pre-order close?

Also you've got mail! smile
BlueWolfSe7en
This looks fantastic, shame I've no room left! Hmm....
CF3
Just watched the whole video and.....KA-BOOM! BOOM! jawdrop

Well done fellas we're not worthy
djempirical
Looks great, guys!
sjessiman
Ordered! It's peanut butter jelly time!

Been on the point of ordering a full size scope a few times but never pulled the trigger, this will be much more convenient. Looks great!
morrison23usa
Been using an old and limited cathode tube scope ... this looks like a MAJOR improvement.

What type of screen is that? OLED?
mdoudoroff
Very impressive, guys!
clarte
Man if i had a bigger case, id be all over this, hopefully someone will come up with something half the size that isnt the price of a used o'tool
MatrixModulator
OOOHHHH
That's what i was waiting for!
I just pre-ordered it, now have wait until febuary :(
Great work guys!! Can't wait to try it out!!!

*I sent you an email via your website.
dysonant
Man, way more features than I expected. Looks amazing.
XponentOne
clarte wrote:
Man if i had a bigger case, id be all over this, hopefully someone will come up with something half the size that isnt the price of a used o'tool

Tbf, think youll see the price of used otooles steeply dropping next year if you can wait...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next [all]
Page 1 of 26