MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

206e or 225e
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 206e or 225e
richardm123uk
So I have found 95% of my Buchla starter system (7 modules) though Muff and word of mouth!. What an incredible site this is. I should have most of the system apart from the 077 next week. I am going the 2 x 4 panel boat route & SKB pop up mixer case.

So the final module will be a 206e or 225e. I am trying to balance the best way to go on this. I do want the preset function.

Having the 206e would mean that I could add a 2nd VCO as the next purchase. The midi automation of the 225e is very appealing but would I make the most of it?. I have a Kenton Pro 2 and could use Volta?.

What do you think, do many owners make the most of the 225e. I would like the system to integrate with Ableton/Voyager but will the Pro 2 be enough. Oh yeah, 1/8" to Banana for use with the Kenton. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Richard
richardm123uk
Okay, problem solved. I have been offered a 225e and the immediacy of having the module has swayed me to it!.
prscrptn
Good choice... the 225e is the best MIDI/CV interface on the planet!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1