MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

HD MKII re-calibration - Which trimmer?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author HD MKII re-calibration - Which trimmer?
ianross
Hey all, I'm asuming the re-calibration process for the HDMKII is one of the two trimmers. does anyone know which one is for pitch scale?

Also does anyone know what both trimmers do?

It would make sense that the two trimmers correspond to each oscillator, but I don't want to assume and start fiddling without confirmation : )

edit:
I now tried adjusting the trimmers and they do have an affect on tracking, but they take big big turns. will update if i get it all calibrated.
ianross
all good news here.

The trimmers do in fact correspond to each oscillator. The trick is to realize that these trimmers can require a lot of turns to get your tracking on point. This is a really good thing in my opinion. You can get really precise if you want to spend the time.
d.thomas
ianross

You mind sharing your calibration procedure?
ianross
d.thomas wrote:
ianross

You mind sharing your calibration procedure?

Hey it's been a minute since I last calibrated, but if i'm not mistaken there are two trimmers corresponding to the two oscillators.

Just send octaves into the 1v/oct. Say 0v-5v and calibrate so that it stays in tunes on each octave.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1