MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

turn the guitar into a wing ding dilly!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author turn the guitar into a wing ding dilly!
zerosum
Onboard guitar delay

Now that ebay item is only up for one more day so check the Guitar Fetish Store

Thats cool 8)
Now I wouldnt put it on my "metal dude" twisted guitar, tee hee
but i have a 2000 model Fernandes Revolver in the closet i havent touched in a longass time, and another one at my parents house out of state,
One of them is in drop C, so i was going to throw in a new bridge humbucker and make that the sludgy doomy chunk chunk machine,
The one in the closet i suppose i could throw the delay on there and make this thing a crazy noise machine!
Read up on the Fernandes sustainer system.

Now the reason i stopped using them was i got tired of the battery draining, it drains faster than other active picups i have seen,
I was changing the battery every 3 weeks,
Thats annoying sometimes when you just want to pickup the guitar and pound away, then suddenly it starts to "eeeeeehhhhhhhzzzzzzzpoooop..."

However if i turn these into specialty guitars it would be worth it,
have a drop C delay guitar, and a standard E delay guitar...
yeah thats cool 8)

Man the new 2007 revolvers are ugly lol That headstock has to go!
Chuck E. Jesus
zerosum wrote:
Onboard guitar delay

Now that ebay item is only up for one more day so check the Guitar Fetish Store

Thats cool 8)
Now I wouldnt put it on my "metal dude" twisted guitar, tee hee
but i have a 2000 model Fernandes Revolver in the closet i havent touched in a longass time, and another one at my parents house out of state,
One of them is in drop C, so i was going to throw in a new bridge humbucker and make that the sludgy doomy chunk chunk machine,
The one in the closet i suppose i could throw the delay on there and make this thing a crazy noise machine!
Read up on the Fernandes sustainer system.

Now the reason i stopped using them was i got tired of the battery draining, it drains faster than other active picups i have seen,
I was changing the battery every 3 weeks,
Thats annoying sometimes when you just want to pickup the guitar and pound away, then suddenly it starts to "eeeeeehhhhhhhzzzzzzzpoooop..."

However if i turn these into specialty guitars it would be worth it,
have a drop C delay guitar, and a standard E delay guitar...
yeah thats cool 8)

Man the new 2007 revolvers are ugly lol That headstock has to go!

how can they sell an analog delay for 50 some bucks? no enclosure, but still..550ms, you could probably modify it with some vacrtols and build a VC delay module for a Euro rack system for cheap....i'd like to get a look at the other side of that board...

the one drawback i see in putting that in a guit is always having delay first in a signal chain....
zerosum
Yeah i wouldnt want it on my only, or my primary guitar,
but haveing delay parameters inches away from my picking hand
could provide some interesting possibilities smile Especially with the sustainer!
Man 8)
I e-mailed him and he has "no idea if that would fit that(revolvers) guitar"
but its cheap enough that i will probly buy one and then eyeball it when it gets here.
Muff Wiggler
holy crap!! send us photos, i'm also dying to know what's on that PCB and what BBD chips they could be using

this is very very cool, never heard of such a thing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1