MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Prunes & Custard is awesome!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author Prunes & Custard is awesome!
dkcg
No audio, so I might be lying.

Been playing through just it with a strat and a duojet lately, and fuck me I love how dynamic it is.
Babaluma

but seriously, what is it?
dkcg
Babaluma wrote:

but seriously, what is it?

It says it's a harmonic generator-intermodulator. It sounds like a fuzz/envelope follower that you can mix in the original signal. I'm not setup to record guitar right now. d'oh!

This video sounds like crap, but it's all I could find.

I think it's been around a while, but I only started playing with mine more recently.
parasitk
Yes it is amazing. It does intermodulation distortion - it's basically a waveshaper of sorts. Try it on bass! Lots of bubbly goodness.
panda30y
I saw one at the last studio I interned at, we didn't use it though as far as I know. It seems interesting... anything like a harmonic percolator?
dkcg
parasitk wrote:
Yes it is amazing. It does intermodulation distortion - it's basically a waveshaper of sorts. Try it on bass! Lots of bubbly goodness.

My bass sucks. I only have a fretless with flatwounds, used to have a sponge to deaden the sound even more. Still gotta try it...
digitalganesha
How is it on big juicy analog synths!?
Nuuj
This has been one of my favorites for about 15 years now.
Similar in a way to the Z.Vex Machine, at least on guitar and bass.
Any idea what sort of wave sharpers these are?
I'd love to see these in Euro...
parasitk
digitalganesha wrote:
How is it on big juicy analog synths!?

It's awesome on synths too!
dkcg
Is there a filter in this thing or is it waveshaping fooling me into thinking there's a filter?
parasitk
No filter!

Sorry my post on this are so short, but I'm browsing on my iPod Touch. I'll have more to post on this when I'm back on a laptop!
slovo
Crowther pedals are magical, the ones I've heard, and Paul Crowther is pretty generous with his time, you can just email him directly if you have any questions. His shipping rates are very reasonable (and coming from New Zealand!), too, if you're not buying from North America...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1