MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

<3 Visual Artists Needed for Non-profit Music Label <3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author <3 Visual Artists Needed for Non-profit Music Label <3
taintedsun
--------------------

Update: Hey! Just wanted to let everyone know that we're no longer in need of visual artists for the time being. The first Tectorum Tapes release went great (check it out here) and all of the videos exceeded my expectation! If you want me to keep you in mind for future video needs, send me an email at contact@tectorumtapes.com.

Oh, and check out the videos everyone put together:

--------------------

Hey there Visual Wigglers! we're not worthy

I want to put a feeler out there to see if anyone here would be interested in producing music videos for a few tracks that I'm releasing in the spring.

The music is of the drone, ambient, and experimental variety. The label is a non-profit cassette and digital outlet which, right now, benefits No Kid Hungry, a charity that aims feed hungry children in America (the charity may change in the future but we'll always be a non-profit).

If anyone is interested in hearing more, send me a PM and I'll be happy to answer any questions. I'm more interested in seeing how you interpret the music than ordering you around, so you would be given 100% freedom to make whatever you want (bearing in mind the videos will appear on YouTube). Your work would appear on the label's YouTube channel and website, and your name and website/contact info would appear in the online release credits and within the physical release.

Any questions, just ask! Thanks for your time! thumbs up
Ddorward
Count me in
ThatFunnyLookinGuy
I'm interested as well! The link in my sig is to my visual stuff if needed
cskonopka
Awesome! Very interested. hihi
taintedsun
Woo! Thank you all love. I'll be messaging you all today. If you don't get something shortly, PM me again 'cause maybe Muffs broke.
mr_coops
I would also be interested
taintedsun
Hey there, I wanted to quickly bump this thread because I'm still looking for supporters. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks! It's peanut butter jelly time!
sparood
...already got answer from taintedsun!
dirtbudda
Rockin' Banana! yay me
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1