MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Assembled Frac modules that don't need power?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Assembled Frac modules that don't need power?
chamomileshark
I have 1.5 spaces left in my 5 rows of frac. It's been like that for years. I keep changing my mind over what that 1.5 spaces should be filled with, or something else comes along that takes my money.

In that time the Wiard 300 Series has come along and now an EMS VCS3.

I kept thinking I need another VCA/Mixer but so far with 2 envelators, the dual linear VCA, a Quad VCA, a MOTM dual VCA so far I've not run out.

So..I'm thinking maybe I should just find some cheaper modules and close that space. I remember power was an issue so the simplest thing to do would be to get some unpowered modules. I have two mixer / attenuators that I use alot - they don't need power - do the new MA3010 Multiple/Attenuator need power?

are there any other assembled modules that don't need power?
rezzn8r
If Metalbox counts as assembled, then as far as passive modules go,
I have mults, attenuators, mixers, switches, and trunk lines.
fracmonkey
The MA3010 is unpowered.
chamomileshark
thanks guys!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1