MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ModyPoly for Poly-61M
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Author ModyPoly for Poly-61M
tubbutec-customer
Hi! Will your upgrade work on a 61M?
tubbutec
This has not been tested, but theoretically there is only a little modification necessary to use the ModyPoly with the 61M.

When done the Synth would have the Midi out of the ModyPoly, while Midi in is passed to both, the 61M and the ModyPoly.

As a result you have all the functions of the ModyPoly + the Poly61N features such as Program switching.

If anyone is seriously interested I can test this on a 61M and write an installation manual
pantalones
tubbutec wrote:
This has not been tested, but theoretically there is only a little modification necessary to use the ModyPoly with the 61M.

When done the Synth would have the Midi out of the ModyPoly, while Midi in is passed to both, the 61M and the ModyPoly.

As a result you have all the functions of the ModyPoly + the Poly61N features such as Program switching.

If anyone is seriously interested I can test this on a 61M and write an installation manual

Please. The tech at perfect circuit is doing it for me now...
tubbutec
Will post a manual here when it is finished
tubbutec
Manual now here:
https://tubbutec.de/blog/modypoly-for-poly-61m/
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tubbutec  
Page 1 of 1