MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I am 'with' Buchla
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author I am 'with' Buchla
richardm123uk
My 200e arrived at work this morning. 1 x 4 panel powered boat, 1 x Unpowered boat.

292e
291e
259e
266e
Waiting at home: 281e, 225e
PR 077 coming from Chris Muir in a couple of months. Plugged it in and it lights up MY ASS IS BLEEDING . No headphones with me today. Roll on 5:00 pm.
fastheadache
Congrats!
Oxix52
I suppose this will seem like a very long day at work for you.
richardm123uk
I may have to "Go to an external meeting" for the rest of the day after lunch!.
Moog$FooL$
hup hup!!!
congrats..... can't wait to see it at the meet.

thumbs up
sandyb
have fun w00t
prscrptn
Congratulations!

nanners Rockin' Banana! It's peanut butter jelly time!
decaying.sine
Your post seems like you might have a "touch of a bug coming on." Maybe you should go home early! hihi

Congratulations! w00t
infinite7
congrats!!!
say good bye to your social life for a while.
can't wait to hear your exploits.
richardm123uk
Your post seems like you might have a "touch of a bug coming on." Maybe you should go home early!
Quote:

Yes, I feel a little ill I should go home and rest. hyper This maybe really dumb but looking at the 291e, it has a lot of inputs. Where is the output on the thing???
xart
richardm123uk wrote:
This maybe really dumb but looking at the 291e, it has a lot of inputs. Where is the output on the thing???

hihi Not a dumb question at all if you never have used one or seen a manual (and we don't let non-bookla users see them, ever.) It does look and read that the top jacks are all inputs. (they are not) The top jacks are the outputs....except for the "expand -input" is the far left top jack used to chain 291's. thumbs up Have fun.
richardm123uk
Thank you Xart!. It looks lovely but the 259e certainly has a case of the wobbly knobs. Hope this is okay!!!!.
dougcl
richardm123uk wrote:
Thank you Xart!. It looks lovely but the 259e certainly has a case of the wobbly knobs. Hope this is okay!!!!.

Welcome, and good luck with pulling the wool over your own eyes.
richardm123uk
[b]Welcome, and good luck with pulling the wool over your own eyes.[quote][\

Thank you. Yes, I am only going to use it only to do Patrick Cowley style basslines. Can it process vocals to make me sound like Kayne West??? lol lol
xart
richardm123uk wrote:
Can it process vocals to make me sound like Kayne West??? lol lol

richardm123uk
hihi hihi
prscrptn
richardm123uk wrote:
It looks lovely but the 259e certainly has a case of the wobbly knobs. Hope this is okay!!!!.

You'll get used to it, they're all that way!
attacksustain
prscrptn wrote:
richardm123uk wrote:
It looks lovely but the 259e certainly has a case of the wobbly knobs. Hope this is okay!!!!.

You'll get used to it, they're all that way!

Heh. I was surprised too when I got my first module. When I got my second one last week, I felt a little relieved to find that it was the same as the first one smile
qu.one
wobbly knobs… kinda like buying Elektron gear. high $ with a questionable wobble.
richardm123uk
It is fucking alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
authorless
richardm123uk wrote:
It is fucking alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ASS IS BLEEDING

awesomesauce.
ex_dead_teenager
oh dude you must be having a blast!
richardm123uk
I am going insane. This preset lark is incredible. The 259e is bliss. The whole thing is just spot on.
richardm123uk
My first Buchla attempt. 2 hours into owning it

http://soundcloud.com/richardm123uk/1stb
citizen mori
richardm123uk wrote:
I am going insane. This preset lark is incredible. The 259e is bliss. The whole thing is just spot on.

nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! applause screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! Buchla MARF Buchla 222e Buchla MARF Ghost headbang w00t!! Lotsa Love Hug Trampoline Band Clap Dono-Kun Dance lock Combine Overwatch Drunk Banana Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis Doctorin' the Tardis
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2