MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Intellijel cases?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 [all]
Author New Intellijel cases?
retoid
yellowecho wrote:
I'm still interested in the black case as my next case. Anyone know if the 1U modules will ever be available with black faceplates?

Recently picked up a 7U x 104hp case and will soon have access to some of the 1U panels. A few others have put in requests for black panels on these. As I am able to get them in hands, I'll be able to take measurements and make up some black and gold alternatives. Realistically it's probably a few months out before I'd be able to have anything produced. Feel free to check in at bkmpanels to see when they're added. I'll try to post something on MW also when they are available.
JFane
retoid wrote:

Recently picked up a 7U x 104hp case and will soon have access to some of the 1U panels. A few others have put in requests for black panels on these. As I am able to get them in hands, I'll be able to take measurements and make up some black and gold alternatives. Realistically it's probably a few months out before I'd be able to have anything produced. Feel free to check in at bkmpanels to see when they're added. I'll try to post something on MW also when they are available.

Would definitely love to pick up some of your black panels for these. Keep us updated.
damase
retoid wrote:
yellowecho wrote:
I'm still interested in the black case as my next case. Anyone know if the 1U modules will ever be available with black faceplates?

that is excellent news. definitely quadratt, such a useful module. i cant see ever getting rid of steppy either
retoid
Thanks, I will update as I have more info.
Granular
Can anyone tell me how much Space (depth) 2 Performance Cases with Case Joiners take when standing on a table?

I'm not sure if it fits on mine. (its an old DJ Deck hihi )
MossGarden
Granular wrote:
Can anyone tell me how much Space (depth) 2 Performance Cases with Case Joiners take when standing on a table?

46.4cm
Granular
MossGarden wrote:
Granular wrote:

46.4cm

Thanks. The Deck is 48cm. That fits, but its not very safe. Dead Banana
MossGarden
Granular wrote:
MossGarden wrote:
Granular wrote:

46.4cm

Yeah, Thats too close for me too, full of modules its fairly weighty but near empty I can imagine it being super easy to knock off
Granular
MossGarden wrote:
Granular wrote:
MossGarden wrote:
Granular wrote:

46.4cm

Yeah, Thats too close for me too, full of modules its fairly weighty but near empty I can imagine it being super easy to knock off

d'oh! All I should do is mount the Back Panel of the Deck which is slightly higher than the Table itself d'oh! So the Case will be safe from being pushed down It's peanut butter jelly time!

I removed the Back Panel long time ago and almost forgot it... hmmm..... Mr. Green
Scott M2
retoid wrote:
yellowecho wrote:

I checked bkmpanels and you've got me covered (in black) except for the new 1U twin VCA module. I think it's going to be very popular, so I hope you can add that to your lineup. Looking forward to putting an order in for a batch of 1U panels when they're available. Cheers!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 [all]
Page 17 of 17