MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I wish I could find a module for...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author I wish I could find a module for...
trimix
1) a mixer with a safe headphones output, dedicated volume control. Better still a mixer that also divides the signal into left/right channels and allows voltage controlled panning.
2) a compressor/ limiter module, or a mixer with one built in. Bonus points if it could run as a sidechain, perhaps driven by an LFO or gate signal
3) an adapter/psu that would allow me to simply plug an ugly Eurorack module (as supplied) into my Oakley system - without running a completely separate power chain.
4) reverb/ delay effects
5) an audio effects module that does all of the above effects in one panel
6) a 16step sequencer from Oakley

Maybe these things exist, but I really have looked, and cannot find anything, except in Euro format.
Any thoughts?
eljay
I would really like an Oakley 16 step analogue sequencer, perhaps one that also includes circadian rhythms and lots of flashing LEDs and loads of knobs, buttons and switches and a cool front panel design and more than one CV output and ........ I could go on. Just dreaming I suppose?
Paradigm X
An oakley sequencer would be superb and would be an instant buy.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1