MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Unknown sequencer clocking behavior
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Unknown sequencer clocking behavior

batchas

Something funny happened while I was clocking the sequencer and doing a video with ideas I wanted to share with you.

I was not aware of this possible behavior.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7qs9kumMk

BugBrand

I never made a comparator module?! (though getting forgetful now..)

batchas

BugBrand wrote:

Hahaha!!!

My bad. I'm currently jumping from one system to another. I'll correct this.

I had to edit this. Because I looked again at the video and the behaviour is not like a seuqencer clocked by an audio signal. The speed would be much different.

batchas

BugBrand wrote:

Don't ask me why, I had in mind a comparator, while I was using the modulator which is completely different!!!
Maybe because I was currently preparing a video to show what I usually do with flip-flops?
Hmmm... But then, what is the relation between flip-flop and comparator???
d'oh! zombie

Oh my, oh my...

batchas

Anyway. Comparator or not, the sequencer behaved strangely isn't it?
Like random actually.

Or am I simply missing too much sleep?

BugBrand

Well, I have no knowledge of what 'clock' you're feeding it - seems to behave like something semi-random / audio-rate-bursts. Maybe you have the source plugged into some other destinations and things have gotten confused?! Do you imply that you are taking the clock source from the modulator output?

batchas

BugBrand wrote:
Well, I have no knowledge of what 'clock' you're feeding it - seems to behave like something semi-random / audio-rate-bursts. Maybe you have the source plugged into some other destinations and things have gotten confused?! Do you imply that you are taking the clock source from the modulator output?

I took the signal out of diverse outputs. First trying with the modulator, then the crusher etc.
I thought first of audio burst, I was just not sure because steps inbetween are quasi inexistent, that's why I asked here, but for sure it's difficult in these conditions to tell.

If it happens again, I'll make a clearer video, with all details if necessary thumbs up

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1