MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A Christmas gift to serge fans...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author A Christmas gift to serge fans...
tIB
The sonic equivalent of a satsuma and a lump of coal perhaps...

To celebrate Christmas I made a lots of noises on my little Serge- here they are for your festive consumption: A tIB Christmas album of sorts.

These are a mixture of beat based stuff and somewhat melodic drones. All tracks were recorded as a live take, and in some cases editted down a little to avoid boring folk.

I can never get the player to embed the full set, so be aware there are 12 tracks to this, downloadable as a set for nothing if you require.

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=2043135900 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

https://therapyinterferingbehaviour.bandcamp.com/album/electric-soup

Here is the offending system:

2015-12-24_03-06-16 by sonofprent, on Flickr

It's very much a serge album, though it has a fair bit of machinedrum UW, and a tiny bit of bug, cs5 and deformer, with lots of processing from all over the place! Tetramaps did lots of the clock wonk on this and some cv sequencing.

Happy Christmas!
MindMachine
^ The Cousin Itt of patches.
dan_p
I wanted socks........ sad banana
timgraubaek
Great stuff. Downloading now...
Thanks Santa! Rockin' Banana!

- Tim
Edenmononym
Beautiful sounds.

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas / Holidays This is fun!

Going to DL once I get home!
rattlework
What a great gift. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
You should have a contest to see who can guess how many patch chords are used in the patch.
Borellus
Diggin' the "clock wonk" ... especially on "six." thumbs up

Thanks for sharing.
weinglas
Great photo and another wonderful release! Thanks applause

And maybe we can pool some money to buy Dan a pair of socks for next xmas Dead Banana
tIB
Dan's got cupboards full of unused socks: its a real problem he has, don't get sucked in.

Thanks for the listens/shouts/downloads/purchases (assuming that's one of you lot?)- I'm going to drag the dog out in the Buxton rain and give it my first proper run through since the making/editting stages... I surprised myself as I had about 26 tracks to pick from in the last few weeks- enjoying learning the serge!
Liddlepud
Thanks for the present tIB.

I hope you had a good Christmas.
tIB
My pleasure, likewise!
james123
tIB wrote:
The sonic equivalent of a satsuma and a lump of coal perhaps...

To celebrate top Corporate Christmas Gifts I made lots of noises on my little Serge- here they are for your festive consumption: A tIB Christmas album of sorts.

These are a mixture of beat based stuff and somewhat melodic drones. All tracks were recorded as a live take, and in some cases edited down a little to avoid boring folk.

I can never get the player to embed the full set, so be aware there are 12 tracks to this, downloadable as a set for nothing if you require.

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=2043135900 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false]

https://therapyinterferingbehaviour.bandcamp.com/album/electric-soup

Here is the offending system:

2015-12-24_03-06-16 by sonofprent, on Flickr

It's very much a serge album, though it has a fair bit of machinedrum UW, and a tiny bit of bug, cs5 and deformer, with lots of processing from all over the place! Tetramaps did lots of the clock wonk on this and some cv sequencing.

Happy Christmas!

Hello,
Great! I want to know how do you get that Christmas Gift....
batchas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1